Feb 11, 2019
Carson City NV
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
9E074E50-D68B-49B7-BF5C-A7CBC5058493.jpeg
I'm going stir crazy with all the rain and snow. I hadn't planned on going today due to the forecast. Woke up this morning and said what the heck, it's not storming yet! Went out with my dog to one of my back pocket locations that's "hunted out". I set my Deus 2 to fast, notched out 7-50 then swung away. The Henry shell was mixed in to a thick patch of square nails. Only a periodic blip but with the notch feature it does something special and brings out the high conductors. I've been over that spot with my equinox a bunch of times. Kept moving along and found the horse or ox tack, then the watch winder. The rain started coming in and I was thinking about moving out when I got a solid 99 both directions on the D2. I'm thinking it's one of the circular led lined portions of old tin. Pushed dirt out of the way with my food to reveal my first seated of the year! This is my first holed seated 1/2. It's my 8th or 9th seated half since I started the hobby 4 years and 2 weeks ago!

Attachments

• A424F58B-D732-4328-B2C1-53714EAC2E6B.jpeg
    A424F58B-D732-4328-B2C1-53714EAC2E6B.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 35
Upvote 23

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2064676 I'm going stir crazy with all the rain and snow. I hadn't planned on going today due to the forecast. Woke up this morning and said what the heck, it's not storming yet! Went out with my dog to one of my back pocket locations that's "hunted out". I set my Deus 2 to fast, notched out 7-50 then swung away. The Henry shell was mixed in to a thick patch of square nails. Only a periodic blip but with the notch feature it does something special and brings out the high conductors. I've been over that spot with my equinox a bunch of times. Kept moving along and found the horse or ox tack, then the watch winder. The rain started coming in and I was thinking about moving out when I got a solid 99 both directions on the D2. I'm thinking it's one of the circular led lined portions of old tin. Pushed dirt out of the way with my food to reveal my first seated of the year! This is my first holed seated 1/2. It's my 8th or 9th seated half since I started the hobby 4 years and 2 weeks ago!
Very Nice!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

river roamer

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2022
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II Excalibur 1000 Equinox 900
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Very nice find for a well hunted area

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread