Satellite picking up minerals

reptwar1

Jan 24, 2013
Russelville Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone ever seen anything like this? I'm kind of on the fence in regards to treasure auras, but these minerals clearly give a purple hue on satellite, when in person the hills are brown. Before the skeptics claim that I photoshopped it, look it up yourself. Applied minerals in Utah. I've also been seeing tons of rainbow lines on GE. Any thoughts?

OP
OP
reptwar1

reptwar1

Jan 24, 2013
Russelville Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone ever seen anything like this? I'm kind of on the fence in regards to treasure auras, but these minerals clearly give a purple hue on satellite, when in person the hills are brown. Before the skeptics claim that I photoshopped it, look it up yourself. Applied minerals in Utah. I've also been seeing tons of rainbow lines on GE. Any thoughts?
Sorry, I was going to post a pic but I can't figure out how with this new tnet format. Not a big fan!!!

OP
OP
reptwar1

reptwar1

Jan 24, 2013
Russelville Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211102-135320_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20211102-135320_Maps.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 69

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread