Apr 1, 2021
Illinois
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Denise-Nokta Legend/Garrett Apex Nox600
Bob-AT Max/ Nox800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So we hit our favorite park and the park the dug up the gas lines. Not much to brag about. Been way too hot and dry lately. Squeaked out a Rosie for a silver find. I like the Dodge Bros. hubcap. Anyone know a date? I couldn't find a match online with a date. Guessing 20s or 30s. The little Texaco metal pieces at the bottom was interesting. I think the pocketknife is a boy scout knife. Hope you all have a great week!

Attachments

• 20220621_164023.jpg
    20220621_164023.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 99
Upvote 18

Rhapsody

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
So we hit our favorite park and the park the dug up the gas lines. Not much to brag about. Been way too hot and dry lately. Squeaked out a Rosie for a silver find. I like the Dodge Bros. hubcap. Anyone know a date? I couldn't find a match online with a date. Guessing 20s or 30s. The little Texaco metal pieces at the bottom was interesting. I think the pocketknife is a boy scout knife. Hope you all have a great week!
The penny with the little cross carved in it is cool!

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
quite a variety

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice!!!! Congrats!!!! Large variety!!

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Isn’t it amazing that so many people lost pocket knives. Congratulations on your finds!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread