Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was driving by a permission I pounded earlier in the year multiple times and noticed they had skimmed 6 inches of dirt off the old front yard of a period house and were getting ready to pour concrete soon so I rehunted the dirt area near the trucks with my 5x8 coil and am very pleased with what I found in a few hours, even the iron is cool! I just posted about an 'O' mintmark barber dime last night and found another today (only my second barber coin since moving to Colorado) but it has been shot and the front is totally roached, the date area of the coin is missing...tried to find it in vain oh well least the IHP looks nice. Anyway I love old period brass and copper stuff so was pretty stoked with the take. Hope ya'll had a good day out there, take care!

Attachments

• IMG_1243.JPG
    IMG_1243.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 204
  • IMG_E1261.JPG
    IMG_E1261.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 109
Upvote 20

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was driving by a permission I pounded earlier in the year multiple times and noticed they had skimmed 6 inches of dirt off the old front yard of a period house and were getting ready to pour concrete soon so I rehunted the dirt area near the trucks with my 5x8 coil and am very pleased with what I found in a few hours, even the iron is cool! I just posted about an 'O' mintmark barber dime last night and found another today (only my second barber coin since moving to Colorado) but it has been shot and the front is totally roached, the date area of the coin is missing...tried to find it in vain oh well least the IHP looks nice. Anyway I love old period brass and copper stuff so was pretty stoked with the take. Hope ya'll had a good day out there, take care!
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!! The Dime had definitely seen better days😳

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Jan 18, 2018
Central Massachusetts
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Manticore & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other
Love finding shot coins, especially silver. I think to date I have a shot walking liberty half, 2 wheaties and a IHP. nice digs

OP
OP
R

Rhapsody

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Love finding shot coins, especially silver. I think to date I have a shot walking liberty half, 2 wheaties and a IHP. nice digs
thank you, pretty weird site thought it was a zincoln at first but nicely surprised when I saw the wreath. Bet that WL was fun to pop!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well done on the saves.
That dime has see some history.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread