Scammer Exposed: Ebay seller has been selling fakes from various shipwrecks

tarpon192

Mar 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never heard of him. Not worth wasting my time looking into it.
Hope you had a great 4th of July.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I,m going to give you the benefit of the doubt here,but lately there,s been a real run on people coming on here trying to drum up views for their vids. If you want it to be seen post the vid here.Welcome to Tnet.Hope you,re not one of the above.

tarpon192

Mar 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I,m going to give you the benefit of the doubt here,but lately there,s been a real run on people coming on here trying to drum up views for their vids. If you want it to be seen post the vid here.Welcome to Tnet.Hope you,re not one of the above.
I am not one of the above.
Been on here for along time. If they, he, or she is selling fakes they will get caught. The act could also be to fund salvage operations.
Who knows.
P.T. Barnum said every minute a sucker is born - even though no evidence proves he said it.
Just my 2 bits.
Havagoodin

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not one of the above.
Been on here for along time. If they, he, or she is selling fakes they will get caught. The act could also be to fund salvage operations.
Who knows.
P.T. Barnum said every minute a sucker is born - even though no evidence proves he said it.
Just my 2 bits.
Havagoodin
I was speaking of the OP,But thanks for the 2 bits! You too have a good un!

Last edited:

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
If you want it to be seen post the vid here.
Or at least provide a decent synopsis of the video, some information about yourself and any relationship you may have with the person you are dissing, etc. When your very first post is dissing someone who may or may not be a competitor or someone you have a grudge against, cold pimping your video may not be the best way to get the ball rolling.

OP
OP
treasures.and.artifacts
Jun 23, 2022
Or at least provide a decent synopsis of the video, some information about yourself and any relationship you may have with the person you are dissing, etc. When your very first post is dissing someone who may or may not be a competitor or someone you have a grudge against, cold pimping your video may not be the best way to get the ball rolling.
Hi, it is not actually my first video :) The first one was about spring news in treasure hunting.
Video with Spring news

But I get your point - so my small introduction. I have been collecting shipwreck items/coins for several years. I have small online gallery on Facebook with them.
My collection

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is NOT just on EBAY there are SCAMMERS EVERYWHERE 1!!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread