Scientifically Unexplained Events in Modern Day and History

In which time do you think "weird" events most appear?

• Modern Day

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • History

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Ancient History

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Pre-History

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I like these topics! At one point in the past I did have a huge curiosity in the paranormal or unexplained. I would say history is where most events took place. In the victorian era it was almost like a parlor game to "call" in spirits! The topic is also a "HUGE" money maker and power of throughout history in many ways. Can science explain all events? There is some theory or someones view from a Scientific side in modern day, for anything and everything, That goes both ways depending on the person and what they "Believe". This is such a broad topic and goes into so many variables that it's really hard to say what modern day event can't be explained by science(to everyone). After years of thinking about this off and on, I guess the biggest unexplained event or thing to me is the Human Brain that's where everything comes back to. Not saying that as a joke either, there is so much going on in there Chemically,electrically, and whatever else, I'm not sure Science has really proven much on the "Supernatural" Side! And that is where the "information" is perceived depending on beliefs. That would be my pick! And it goes the whole way back! All events go back to one place, interpretation. Is it scientific,paranormal,spiritual,lack of knowledge,dimensional etc..We may never know? May be different from person to person?

Magnetism(?) is still unknown also. We know how some of it works but we don't know why.( I might have that backwards:laughing7:) I guess that can be debated too.
EXCELLENT "POST"! "BRAIN SCIENCE" is still YOUNG... AND! FASCINATING!

Last edited:

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like your answer. Though personally i prefer not to involve myself with those arguments. That in when you go into the philosophical side of paranormality and supernaturality. A place of very heated debates and extensive arguments for simple conclusions.

Also you must be talking about the spiritualist movement and the many attractions that it brung. What are your thoughts on it? I would like to hear your view.

Maybe we missed each others questions or ideas,or I may not understand the angle. What is "supernatural" or "paranormal"? The definition has to mean the same to each person or have the understanding of what it means to each other. And I don't want my post to be taken the wrong way by anyone either, I was not saying it's all in someones "mind". But to get to the base of an "event" we do have to try to consider the brain or state of in that event sometimes, or the idea that the brain is the "link" and it could also go into many other things depending on event. I'll give you an example of a personal "Paranormal" event below and my final interpretation of that event, also considering the condition of my brain at that time, after I answer your next question, to try to explain what I'm getting at in that case alone.

The spiritualist movement was basically started by the Fox sisters if I remember right? It goes back further, but they had the hand in "commercializing" it. I know the movement goes into many sub categories, but as a whole? I believe it was a way to make money off of people's beliefs and feelings. Also? People like to be fooled! So, it has the entertainment factor too! That's my opinion for the movement, that's not saying that an individual may or may not be able to see or talk to or interact with a "spirit". We can't prove or disprove that with Science. Just an opinion.:tongue3:

My event took place on a Sunday mid morning. To kind of lay out the setting, the yard where this happened was one acre with a clump of bushes, surrounded by about 80 acres mowed field. You can see everything in all directions for a long way! I pulled into the drive and I saw a man plain as day walk behind the clump of bushes. My memory of the the description was that he was older, had a blue jacket, and a ball cap on. It was so real to me! I ran down, which was about a 75 to 100 yards from the drive(maybe less I'm not a good judge of distance), to ask him what he was doing in our yard, or just to see if maybe he needed help. When I got there? Nothing! looked in all directions, nothing! There is no possible way anyone would have escaped or gone anywhere without me seeing them.

What happened? What did I see? That actually messed me up! The feelings and mind were going crazy trying to make sense of it! This was one of the beginnings to my search of an explanation with so many questions! Was it a ghost, dimension,alien,hallucination,vision, is Great grandpa(originally his land) trying to show me something or what? I believe today it was an Hallucination,but I'll get back to that. Now, I'll also point out that I have this written down. If I were to go back and read what I wrote? The story and description has changed without knowing! I've done this with a few things to see how big of a difference they will be after some years pass. I don't read the stuff after it's in the notebook. Kind of my own experiment that has already been proven by others, but I want to see for myself how memory's change over time.

This has been years ago now. At the time I told friends, because I was truly confused, they were all excited and ready to set up camp, with beer and candles, wanting to see or find the "Ghost".:laughing7:

So we need background of what led up to that. I believe in God. I'm also someone at that time, wasn't looking for a Ghost or experience. I like to understand anything and everything I can, I've read and touched on many subjects and I'm an expert of nothing. Have many many interests. Weeks leading up to that I had been working two jobs, not eating well, So tired by Friday. Girlfriend and friends wanted me to go camping. Show up at campsite after an hour drive after work Friday night at dark. We drink all weekend and pretty much stay up I do smoke cigs and probably smoked 3 or 4 packs that weekend. I don't do any drugs, and didn't experiment with any that weekend. There were also other thing in my life at that time that were eating at me mentally. By Sunday morning the drive home is almost like a dream.

So, what do I think happened after years of studying different things? My brain and body were so worn down, that mentally I filled in the blanks, or interpreted something from what I know and believe to what I think I saw.:tongue3: For all I know it could have been a bird flying away and my brain switched it into something else by just catching a split second view ,also filling in the blanks of something it's seen in the past. It was an hallucination basically. This has been proven by some in theory's and we can show this with different types of pictures and colors even.

Now, that could lead into many other arguments, and I'm open to that! It's only my opinion of what I think happened in that situation only. Some friends say because the brain was so worn down, that it actually was another "plain" that normally I would block out with reasoning or was even opening up to be able to "channel" the "paranormal". I'm open to that also! But not my opinion at this time on my experience. Can science explain my experience? Some would say "no", and some would say "yes". To me? I guess I'm open to anything, but I had to rationalize it with Science based ideas to make sense of it to me.:tongue3:

Anyhow! Very cool topic and it could go in many directions! I like thinking about this stuff. I had stacks of books going many directions with this stuff. Never read one the whole way through just kind of jumped around through different subjects not really studying one completely. At that time I went to many Urban legends and Ghost hunts with people after my experience to try to understand the subject more. And would still even to this day out of curiosity. I have a friend that saw something one night,he was all shaken up, I was standing next to him and didn't see it. To this day it was very real to him. I've also had dreams of deceased people that I wanted to see so bad one more time. So, it all depends on perception and beliefs. Science can't prove or disprove depending on person, it's just how we rationalize an experience individually without knowing the source or if science can prove it. Ok, I'm done rambling! I even forgot the original question! Not even sure I have a real point to make! :laughing7:

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Maybe we missed each others questions or ideas,or I may not understand the angle. What is "supernatural" or "paranormal"? The definition has to mean the same to each person or have the understanding of what it means to each other. And I don't want my post to be taken the wrong way by anyone either, I was not saying it's all in someones "mind". But to get to the base of an "event" we do have to try to consider the brain or state of in that event sometimes, or the idea that the brain is the "link" and it could also go into many other things depending on event. I'll give you an example of a personal "Paranormal" event below and my final interpretation of that event, also considering the condition of my brain at that time, after I answer your next question, to try to explain what I'm getting at in that case alone.

The spiritualist movement was basically started by the Fox sisters if I remember right? It goes back further, but they had the hand in "commercializing" it. I know the movement goes into many sub categories, but as a whole? I believe it was a way to make money off of people's beliefs and feelings. Also? People like to be fooled! So, it has the entertainment factor too! That's my opinion for the movement, that's not saying that an individual may or may not be able to see or talk to or interact with a "spirit". We can't prove or disprove that with Science. Just an opinion.:tongue3:

My event took place on a Sunday mid morning. To kind of lay out the setting, the yard where this happened was one acre with a clump of bushes, surrounded by about 80 acres mowed field. You can see everything in all directions for a long way! I pulled into the drive and I saw a man plain as day walk behind the clump of bushes. My memory of the the description was that he was older, had a blue jacket, and a ball cap on. It was so real to me! I ran down, which was about a 75 to 100 yards from the drive(maybe less I'm not a good judge of distance), to ask him what he was doing in our yard, or just to see if maybe he needed help. When I got there? Nothing! looked in all directions, nothing! There is no possible way anyone would have escaped or gone anywhere without me seeing them.

What happened? What did I see? That actually messed me up! The feelings and mind were going crazy trying to make sense of it! This was one of the beginnings to my search of an explanation with so many questions! Was it a ghost, dimension,alien,hallucination,vision, is Great grandpa(originally his land) trying to show me something or what? I believe today it was an Hallucination,but I'll get back to that. Now, I'll also point out that I have this written down. If I were to go back and read what I wrote? The story and description has changed without knowing! I've done this with a few things to see how big of a difference they will be after some years pass. I don't read the stuff after it's in the notebook. Kind of my own experiment that has already been proven by others, but I want to see for myself how memory's change over time.

This has been years ago now. At the time I told friends, because I was truly confused, they were all excited and ready to set up camp, with beer and candles, wanting to see or find the "Ghost".:laughing7:

So we need background of what led up to that. I believe in God. I'm also someone at that time, wasn't looking for a Ghost or experience. I like to understand anything and everything I can, I've read and touched on many subjects and I'm an expert of nothing. Have many many interests. Weeks leading up to that I had been working two jobs, not eating well, So tired by Friday. Girlfriend and friends wanted me to go camping. Show up at campsite after an hour drive after work Friday night at dark. We drink all weekend and pretty much stay up I do smoke cigs and probably smoked 3 or 4 packs that weekend. I don't do any drugs, and didn't experiment with any that weekend. There were also other thing in my life at that time that were eating at me mentally. By Sunday morning the drive home is almost like a dream.

So, what do I think happened after years of studying different things? My brain and body were so worn down, that mentally I filled in the blanks, or interpreted something from what I know and believe to what I think I saw.:tongue3: For all I know it could have been a bird flying away and my brain switched it into something else by just catching a split second view ,also filling in the blanks of something it's seen in the past. It was an hallucination basically. This has been proven by some in theory's and we can show this with different types of pictures and colors even.

Now, that could lead into many other arguments, and I'm open to that! It's only my opinion of what I think happened in that situation only. Some friends say because the brain was so worn down, that it actually was another "plain" that normally I would block out with reasoning or was even opening up to be able to "channel" the "paranormal". I'm open to that also! But not my opinion at this time on my experience. Can science explain my experience? Some would say "no", and some would say "yes". To me? I guess I'm open to anything, but I had to rationalize it with Science based ideas to make sense of it to me.:tongue3:

Anyhow! Very cool topic and it could go in many directions! I like thinking about this stuff. I had stacks of books going many directions with this stuff. Never read one the whole way through just kind of jumped around through different subjects not really studying one completely. At that time I went to many Urban legends and Ghost hunts with people after my experience to try to understand the subject more. And would still even to this day out of curiosity. I have a friend that saw something one night,he was all shaken up, I was standing next to him and didn't see it. To this day it was very real to him. I've also had dreams of deceased people that I wanted to see so bad one more time. So, it all depends on perception and beliefs. Science can't prove or disprove depending on person, it's just how we rationalize an experience individually without knowing the source or if science can prove it. Ok, I'm done rambling! I even forgot the original question! Not even sure I have a real point to make! :laughing7:
STILL a GREAT "Post", tho... :icon_thumright: :coffee2: Coffee?

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
STILL a GREAT "Post", tho... :icon_thumright: :coffee2: Coffee?

I think had 2 pots of coffee already! What else do you want to talk about? :laughing7: The first person I run into today is in big trouble if they don't like to talk!:laughing7:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think had 2 pots of coffee already! What else do you want to talk about? :laughing7: The first person I run into today is in big trouble if they don't like to talk!:laughing7:
coffeecat.jpg

LOL, simmer down there, coffee-cat! :laughing7:
I think your brain runs about a billion miles an hour, much like mine.... :laughing7:
I'm trying to put some thoughts together on the brain. Sometimes, focus eludes me. :icon_scratch:
Too much stimuli, atm. :dontknow: Ya'll do carry on...... 8-)

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sanity is not the specific reason for my belief in using logic and reason to come to an explanation. It comes from the philosophy that science has limited capability, just as our brains do. Something we create can only ever amount to ourselves in its purest form, something that can never be achieved do to human error. Yet logic and reasoning can be sharpened and can be brought to its purest form more easily than what we normally use to come to conclusions about the world around us. Yet even then the universe is bigger than us, so big that we only ever see one small part of a very large picture. Imagine what a city looks like to an ant. It may go it's whole lifetime exploring, yet only see a few blocks of land. It is the same to us. Yet with how human's lives are set up, we tend to barely be able to comprehend what is in our everyday lives.

Looking at it from the view that you mention above. The Holographic principle is interesting! That goes into books like the "Holographic Universe" if you haven't read it, flip through it. It's kind of interesting. I think "Quantum reality" is along the same lines, I can't remember now..:laughing7:

OP
OP
C
Dec 18, 2015
Anomalous Archives
Primary Interest:
Other
Looking at it from the view that you mention above. The Holographic principle is interesting! That goes into books like the "Holographic Universe" if you haven't read it, flip through it. It's kind of interesting. I think "Quantum reality" is along the same lines, I can't remember now..:laughing7:

Well i was mostly pointing out the fact that human knowldege can only go so far without it's maximum stopping. And that conventional science only works in parts if large amounts of logic and reasoning come into play. Science works because we use logic and reasoning, not because we can measure and deduce. Yet even hen we can only go as far deep into an event as our minds can comprehend and let us go. Someone cannot take in information about every detail of something happening in front of them. Yet the few who can see the world in an entirely different light.

Also one of my main subjects i study and have researched for over 8 years is theoretical quantum physics. I have definitely heard of both of them. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
C
Dec 18, 2015
Anomalous Archives
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1258522

LOL, simmer down there, coffee-cat! :laughing7:
I think your brain runs about a billion miles an hour, much like mine.... :laughing7:
I'm trying to put some thoughts together on the brain. Sometimes, focus eludes me. :icon_scratch:
Too much stimuli, atm. :dontknow: Ya'll do carry on...... 8-)

I prefer Tea, has more caffeine as caffeine barely has any effect on me. Though i talk at close to the speed of light after a large cup. :laughing7:

OP
OP
C
Dec 18, 2015
Anomalous Archives
Primary Interest:
Other

I am not sure if their was a real point to make either. :laughing7:
But i did see the point made that people can perceive things in the wrong way, and that it can easily be the trick of the mind.
Quite frankly i believe this can be the case, but there are a vast array of events that such a "simple" answer could never amount to the large amount of evidence and mystery behind it.
I believe personally that with a little reasoning you can easily tell what is fake and what is real. Yet if we just pass things off as natural, we will miss the whole picture.

The hessdalen Lights did not get recognition for nothing.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well i was mostly pointing out the fact that human knowldege can only go so far without it's maximum stopping. And that conventional science only works in parts if large amounts of logic and reasoning come into play. Science works because we use logic and reasoning, not because we can measure and deduce. Yet even hen we can only go as far deep into an event as our minds can comprehend and let us go. Someone cannot take in information about every detail of something happening in front of them. Yet the few who can see the world in an entirely different light.

Also one of my main subjects i study and have researched for over 8 years is theoretical quantum physics. I have definitely heard of both of them. :icon_thumleft:

I've wondered about that too..Does science limit what we know? I guess I can go any direction with what I believe or maybe open to possibilities. This also goes into Psychology. Everything leads back to psychology and what we make the Norms and who's opinion to trust to make those, The "expert" . So, that gets interesting too.:laughing7: Yes, I started out trying to make sense of things and went in all directions, even to Ken Eagle Feather, I wouldn't suggest anyone going that route. Doing peyote and communicating with flies to find an answer.:laughing7:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Background: raised by Southern Baptists, Dad born 1926, Mom (born 1919) she was church secretary most my life. (I believe also closet Gnostics). Was raised around faith healers, believers, and books. Worked elementary school library for 5 yrs. Read EVERYTHING, from ancient Indian texts(vedas,etc), Thoth, Egyptian & Tibetan Books of the Dead, Buddha, Kabbalah, Edgar Cayce, Mythology, schooled in Aramaic/ME mind-sets, and traveled the world/mind with the greats(Plato, Socrates, Marco Polo, etc.... even Pippi Longstockings, lol) I've read much(almost everything) on the sacred text dot com site, from Alchemy to Zoroaster. That may just scratch the surface.......

So it's been a quest for truth, myself, and God (Alaha, Aramaic). I've had a lifetime of "unexplained phenomenon", from self-healing, out of body experiences, mental telepathy, remote viewing, visions, audible responses, the latest and best(2011), was a full kundalini awakening the day following, a night of visions(not dreams) and chakra self attunement(kinda like Thekla had to do herself, cause who is actually worthy to baptize/ordain/cleanse(?)).
I see it as, God came down to my temple, and not only did "flames of fire" dance upon my head, my naphsha was filled with it's own over flowing well(a gift?). It was the freakiest thing ever happened to date..... :notworthy:
(and yes, I've consulted experts to rule out mental illnesses, as a crazy person doesn't question their sanity, do they?, lol)

So, yes, being of the contention that it may start(or have roots in) with the brain, as I appreciate the works of Norman Doidge,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Doidge

David Eagleman,
David Eagleman

Lynn McTaggard,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynne_McTaggart

as they seek to find the "scientific" reasonings, behind so-called "phenomenon".
I try to follow quantum mechaniching(?)(is that even a word), such as questions like, "does consciousness create the brain, or the brain create consciousness"(I feel I already know the answer, but can't "prove" it)? As from the old discovery yrs back, that they are just now finding recent evidentiary proof of......
Quantum Vibrations Evidence For Theory Of Consciousness?

I also practice deep meditation, prayer, connecting/unconnecting, vibration/sound, emploring and utilizing the power of, what we call, "God", for all and good. (if the "power" is not working for us, it's not the "powerss" fault, we must not be using it properly and need to learn/correct......)
We are but still babes in this field, imho, and have much to learn(or rediscover) and grow towards.

There is an underlying force/being/entity/spirit/quantum field, that because we don't SEE it, we tend to discount it. But, much like the wind(whose effect we can see, without seeing the source) is evident, if one has their eyes/ears/being open to it. Even Ms Oroblancos' asking of reincarnation, is that not only quantum conscious cellular memory...... :dontknow:
It's about finding the proper connections. We have this tool of the brain, that we use to perceive and experience, all we have brought in to existence. If there is nothing new under the sun, do we have the capability to bring in to existence/understanding, those things which we can not see or explain?
It's about making the connections......

connected.jpg

Sometimes, it feels I have studied and read too much, and much of it, at such a young age, I sometimes have difficulty retrieving my brain files...... the labyrinth is pretty intricately complicated...... thus, I try to be and stay, a simpleton.
Not sure if these are some of the lines the op may be looking towards, but, thought I'd at least throw it out there.
I only had 3/4's of a pot of coffee, today. :laughing7:

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Background: raised by Southern Baptists, Dad born 1926, Mom (born 1919) she was church secretary most my life. (I believe also closet Gnostics). Was raised around faith healers, believers, and books. Worked elementary school library for 5 yrs. Read EVERYTHING, from ancient Indian texts(vedas,etc), Thoth, Egyptian & Tibetan Books of the Dead, Buddha, Kabbalah, Edgar Cayce, Mythology, schooled in Aramaic/ME mind-sets, and traveled the world/mind with the greats(Plato, Socrates, Marco Polo, etc.... even Pippi Longstockings, lol) I've read much(almost everything) on the sacred text dot com site, from Alchemy to Zoroaster. That may just scratch the surface.......

So it's been a quest for truth, myself, and God (Alaha, Aramaic). I've had a lifetime of "unexplained phenomenon", from self-healing, out of body experiences, mental telepathy, remote viewing, visions, audible responses, the latest and best(2011), was a full kundalini awakening the day following, a night of visions(not dreams) and chakra self attunement(kinda like Thekla had to do herself, cause who is actually worthy to baptize/ordain/cleanse(?)).
I see it as, God came down to my temple, and not only did "flames of fire" dance upon my head, my naphsha was filled with it's own over flowing well(a gift?). It was the freakiest thing ever happened to date..... :notworthy:
(and yes, I've consulted experts to rule out mental illnesses, as a crazy person doesn't question their sanity, do they?, lol)

So, yes, being of the contention that it may start(or have roots in) with the brain, as I appreciate the works of Norman Doidge,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Doidge

David Eagleman,
David Eagleman

Lynn McTaggard,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynne_McTaggart

as they seek to find the "scientific" reasonings, behind so-called "phenomenon".
I try to follow quantum mechaniching(?)(is that even a word), such as questions like, "does consciousness create the brain, or the brain create consciousness"(I feel I already know the answer, but can't "prove" it)? As from the old discovery yrs back, that they are just now finding recent evidentiary proof of......
Quantum Vibrations Evidence For Theory Of Consciousness?

I also practice deep meditation, prayer, connecting/unconnecting, vibration/sound, emploring and utilizing the power of, what we call, "God", for all and good. (if the "power" is not working for us, it's not the "powerss" fault, we must not be using it properly and need to learn/correct......)
We are but still babes in this field, imho, and have much to learn(or rediscover) and grow towards.

There is an underlying force/being/entity/spirit/quantum field, that because we don't SEE it, we tend to discount it. But, much like the wind(whose effect we can see, without seeing the source) is evident, if one has their eyes/ears/being open to it. Even Ms Oroblancos' asking of reincarnation, is that not only quantum conscious cellular memory...... :dontknow:
It's about finding the proper connections. We have this tool of the brain, that we use to perceive and experience, all we have brought in to existence. If there is nothing new under the sun, do we have the capability to bring in to existence/understanding, those things which we can not see or explain?
It's about making the connections......

View attachment 1258551

Sometimes, it feels I have studied and read too much, and much of it, at such a young age, I sometimes have difficulty retrieving my brain files...... the labyrinth is pretty intricately complicated...... thus, I try to be and stay, a simpleton.
Not sure if these are some of the lines the op may be looking towards, but, thought I'd at least throw it out there.
I only had 3/4's of a pot of coffee, today. :laughing7:

Pat-tekker-cat....I just recently started trying to grasp Vibrations or the theory's. How different sound waves or vibrations effect the body. EM fields that kind of stuff. Haven't a clue about any of it yet. It's new to me and way over my head right now.:laughing7:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pat-tekker-cat....I just recently started trying to grasp Vibrations or the theory's. How different sound waves or vibrations effect the body. EM fields that kind of stuff. Haven't a clue about any of it yet. It's new to me and way over my head right now.:laughing7:
Worldtalker introduced this video a while back, it's very good, imho. It may give you a start for understandings, or at least something cool to watch/learn about.
I practice OM and HU singing/chanting....... was given 5 winning lotto numbers, yrs ago, after meditating and singing/chanting "HU". :notworthy:

around the 14:00 mark, is, imho, important info about sound and the effect on our DNA. I think that's where it's at. (note for self: DNA is a receiver/transmitter for photons)

Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
obviously many of you are into the more ethereal mysteries
Me? I figure get the easy ones first

ok, why, no matter what a person drinks all day long (coffee,coke,tea,milk) is pee always yellow?

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)

ok, why, no matter what a person drinks all day long (coffee,coke,tea,milk) is pee always yellow?

Jeff that hardly qualifies as one of the EASY ones! In fact that is one of the greater mysteries of the Universe! :laughing7:

Cryptic Librarian, I am sure that my buddy REB meant no offense in asking about your credentials, and understand 100% about not wishing to post that information publicly. From your first post, I got the impression that you were perhaps working on a study that might be published some day. Some of us are not academics, as you can tell I am not. Just wanted to clarify that things are pretty informal here.

Tea though, rather than coffee? Well then may I offer you a virtual cup of tea?

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: <Coffee for me and mi amigo REB however! :thumbsup:>

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

But, is it really yellow? Or is it some other color and we just see yellow. Maybe? It's a color we don't know and we just think it's yellow! What if the toilet was blue? would our pee be green?:icon_scratch::laughing7:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
sheesh, just when I had it narrowed down

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can make it blue, by drinking too much liquid blueberry jello. :laughing7:
Try it out on the kids or grandkids. ;D :evil6:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I've wondered about that too..Does science limit what we know? I guess I can go any direction with what I believe or maybe open to possibilities. This also goes into Psychology. Everything leads back to psychology and what we make the Norms and who's opinion to trust to make those, The "expert" . So, that gets interesting too.:laughing7: Yes, I started out trying to make sense of things and went in all directions, even to Ken Eagle Feather, I wouldn't suggest anyone going that route. Doing peyote and communicating with flies to find an answer.:laughing7:
HA! Psychology...? Wish "Higher Ed" had this Years, ago... PARANORMALITY! I have a Major in Psychology, Minor in Religion; Masters (Education) in Counseling Psychology. If UVA (University of Virginia) ever offer a Doctor of Education in PARANORMALITY... I'm GOING!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread