Scientifically Unexplained Events in Modern Day and History

In which time do you think "weird" events most appear?

• Modern Day

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • History

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Ancient History

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Pre-History

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other

I wholeheartedly believe that if someone dies unexpectedly & feels they have unfinished business or that they have such a Deep Love & Connected Bond with their spouse or partner & that person is still here, they do not always leave. ( Think The Notebook) I've seen this happen twice & in both occasions it was Men who had lived with their wives in homes that either they built or had lived in for decades together. They stayed to look after their bride! When their wives sold the home & moved, add on that in both instances I witnessed the homes were dated & the new owners were tearing everything out to update. These men were livid...not evil just confused & mad. Electrical Appliances, TV's, Answering Machines, Blenders etc that were NOT plugged in would come on. Shades would go up or down, pennies dated with just one to three years were everywhere. Toilet paper rolls would just unwind. I called the Priest to come bless their home. Didn't work. Sage didn't work. Nothing did until a Medium suggested that they should invite the wife back in for dinner & to 'show her what they have done to her home'. Really it was to give her a tour of Every Room & the Medium said that her husband who had passed would follow her to her new home & he would not come back & there would be no more problems. IT WORKED!!! This had gone on for close to 8 months with nothing working to make him leave. But the Medium said it's typically men that won't leave & you have to show them where their wife or Loved One is. You can't just say it outloud or leave a note. They have to physically/spiritually follow them out.

I've Debated on wether to post on this thread because I'm new or back here from the Identity Theft Virtual World Anyway!
I Want To Say That Some of My Posts (if not all) might seem too detailed. My profession requires that I be very detailed & I have a really hard time separating that from Casual Forum Conversations. I'm Apologizing For That Now because there is no doubt I've Aready done that & I'm Sure It Will Happen Again!! I also do not want to come across as a Crackpot or Delusional. I've had many experiences most with witnesses some not at the time but when I got ahold of the people that I saw something happening to them or a loved one it either had just happened or did within two days. This gift/curse however you want to look at it bothered me so much that I, on my own accord have gone to, NO One suggested I go..ALL REPUTABLE & KNOWN IN THEIR FIELDS persons trying to figure out Why this was happening to me. I've been to psychologist,psychiatrist..both specialize in people like me. I've been to my Priest & unknown to him another Priest who doesn't know me, A Bishop, A well know Minister, A two night stay at a sleep/analytical clinic, sensitives, one medium in person who had No Way of knowing me, one medium who was called on a pay phone (when they still had those) from out of state, one who was called from a burner phone that I did not go buy nor did I buy the minutes card also did not even go for purchase of either, also out of state. I've been to two Neurologists. I Do Not Have Any Mental Issues & Have Never been in Any kind of legal trouble. With all of that being said, I'm going to give several examples of things & try not to over detail. There are many more & most if not all have been witnessed. If anyone wants more details on things just ask. Ok here goes.

I have been extremely blessed to have been with 5 people who I was close to in the last 12hrs of their life here on Earth. It is extraordinary what happened! You have all probably heard about family or friends getting so much better & then you get the call that they died. With me & a few other people We actually witnessed them talking to God?? About their lives, the good & bad. They would look at me & say you see 'so & so', someone we both knew who had passed then say 'NOT so & so' who was still living. I realized that before you pass on to the next life, your Loved Ones come for you & stay until you make that transition. Every person I was with was looking & talking to people that we couldn't see & they were Happy, Smiling & making perfect sense. That gives me great comfort & I have No Fear Of Death for myself or anyone else.

The next is communication from people who have passed. When my Dad died is really the time Everything Amped Up for me. Every year we planned on Opening Turkey Season. Every year someone close would die either one, two or three days before & we could not go due to travel for funeral/wake or the funeral being on opening day. This happened Spring & Fall. My Mother could not ignore this any longer & insisted that we not 'plan' going opening day. 1-15 was the last day of Quail season & we were talking in the truck & he said two things that hit me...First was there is enough ammo in my safe to last You several seasons. I said you use a 20 & 12ga & I use a Sweet 16. He said this is my last Quail Season but I'm so Happy I got to spend it with you. The second thing he said was We Will Open Spring Turkey Season This Year, I don't care who dies & if we go to the funeral in Advantage Fall we are going...don't mention it to your Mother. He was only 59 & I sure never had to slow down for him in the field. He Died Before Turkey Season Opened in April. Shock, Unexpected, Never saw it coming. Anyway opening day I was at home & woke up to go to work, I was exhausted & then everything flooded back to me. Dad & I Had gone Turkey Hunting, I knew where we were, we both got nice birds, a light snow was falling & he said "I told you that No Matter Who Died We Were Opening The Season". Of course in my mind it was a vivid dream, I peeked out my window while still in bed & there was a light snow falling. I threw off the covers & I had Fresh Briar Scratches on my hands, fore arms & thighs. I still lay there thinking about what he said & remembered he laughed when I reached down to pick up my bird, the way it was laying, I accidentally grabbed one spur & it poked my palm, drew a tiny amount of blood, nothing major. I quickly looked at my palm & there was that poke from the spur! Call it a vivid dream, but he had a lot of business interests & was a hoarder with money. He always wanted cash hidden around our buildings, cars, boat, house etc in case he saw some classic car or something big he wanted or to loan money to a friend in need. He started coming to me Every Night about where something was that we would need to know. It was always where & what he said it would be. He frantically insisted three nights in a row to pull out the ashtray in his Silverado. Fourth day I did, he had 10k hidden behind it. He didn't mention it that night. Not so unusual for him to hide that except the 5th night the Silverado was stolen! The day that the frantic 'Pull the Ashtray Out" started, I met & talked to for the first time ever the man who would Steal The Truck 5 days later. He approached me & told me what a nice truck I had.

I could go on about a lot of this stuff & how he saved us many times as well as other people who have passed & didn't leave & wanted me to tell their loved ones something. Dad was the reason that I started going to Any Person, Dr, Priest, Sleep Clinic etc. to figure this out. It had happened in the past but not real frequently or always so specific. The sleep analysis showed that I'm open to these things & people that are have a "Portal" that allows the other side to come to them/me. I was concerned about more evil entities & they said not to worry that I was protected by Dad & the other friendly loved ones. They taught me how to lay down to be open to them & how to lay down to be much more closed to them. It Worked. The last time I was asked to convey a message was on 8-19-17. I fell asleep on the sofa watching TV in the Open To It position by accident. One of my best friends had passed on 7-19-17 3 weeks after being diagnosed with cancer & she wanted me to get ahold of her fiancé with some things that she hadn't told. I wrote the notes on my phone when I got up & what she said to say. I never knew if my friend had told her fiancé about me before but I texted anyway thinking that they would think I was crazy but I got a call back. I relayed the messages & something that made no sense to me, but her fiancé started crying & said that they had told each other that if communication could be made, she would say that. She had her pets with her that had died years ago & more recently, even her African Grey Parrot, Elliot!

I'm going to stop here. Believer or Not I Respect Your Views. If it didn't happen to me I'd wonder too. All I've said is True. Much more & if you want to know, ask but please don't bash me because this is something I CAN'T CONTROL! I'm not Long Island Medium, Hollywood Medium, John Edward or Anyone Else Who Makes Money or Exploits Anyone Off Of This Thing. Thinking about it 'Don't Kill The Messenger' Really Applies Here"!! lol! Thank You.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Good to see that you are "searching"... check the "Near-Death" THREAD on this forum; MY experience is there; you can thank me, later. Ppl have asked me to write a book... THIS IS my book! HA!

Lelaweese

Greenie
Apr 8, 2018
Alabama
Primary Interest:
Other
What about being destined to roam as a free moving spirit? Never setting still or even believe in heaven or hell

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
What about being destined to roam as a free moving spirit? Never setting still or even believe in heaven or hell
Destined...? Nah... FEAR! Fear of going into THE LIGHT! FEAR of punishment (H*ll); HA! MY After-Life Experience with my OLDER sister... my cousin, who was KIA in Vietnam. "Cuz" was stuck in a CAVE, standing by a helicopter; story was... he was hit by a RPG, which went THROUGH him... didn't explode. The guys tried to save him... but! ANYWAY, I was coming back through the ethers, stopping in the cave, when I saw him; "B"! What are YOU doing here...? He was afraid to go into THE LIGHT, as he had to kill enemy troops, and the "Thou shall not kill" command scared him, so he was "stuck" (or could "wander"). I laughed & told him that HE wouldn't normally kill; he was just following "orders". So I went with him into THE LIGHT, where he saw his family waiting; His brother, Ronnie, was also KIA (in Korea). I also helped MANY go into THE LIGHT, FEARLESSLY. It was Work to be done...

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
BTW, THAT event was as I was returning from my After-Life Experience during my 2 1/2 "locked-in state" (Deep) Coma @ March, 1994... "Science"...? Bah Humbug!

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
We’re starting to see many more unexplained things because of new technologies as witnessed in many videos sent in by regular people on shows like “Paranormal caught on Video” the world is infinitely stranger and more complicated than we ever thought. Near death experiences (NDE’s) are near top of the list for me, although I am a believer in God, Jesus Christ and the everlasting life he promises those who believe. To others it points to an external and eternal consciousness.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
We’re starting to see many more unexplained things because of new technologies as witnessed in many videos sent in by regular people on shows like “Paranormal caught on Video” the world is infinitely stranger and more complicated than we ever thought. Near death experiences (NDE’s) are near top of the list for me, although I am a believer in God, Jesus Christ and the everlasting life he promises those who believe. To others it points to an external and eternal consciousness.
There iS a Near Death "Thread" on TN; VERY interesting... been there!

timex

Nov 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"I would prefer suggestions to be in the supernatural and paranormal category, and preferably a topic not discussed as much as others."

These 2 have always fascinated me.

1. The Dyatlov Pass incident was an event in which nine Russian hikers died in the northern Ural Mountains between 1 and 2 February 1959, in uncertain circumstances.
  2. Cauldrons of Siberia’s Valley of Death, there are stories of strange metal objects buried in the ground. The nomadic tribes of the area who first encountered them centuries ago called these metallic structures “cauldrons.”

There were lots more growing up in the 60's-70's, but science & the internet, have answered MOST of those.

Respectfully, tim.

Last edited:

malenkai

May 4, 2016
Chester County, PA
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

I've read Dr. Stevenson's books. They are not "proof", they are anecdotes. Every anecdotal story occurs in a culture where
reincarnation is already assumed by the philosophy and theology of the culture in question. Therefore, some will believe it
a priori, and will construct a narrative to "fit in", or gain attention, for lack of a better word.

Reincarnation may or may not occur, but Dr. Stevenson's books do nothing to advance that question. All they are is a collection
of stories stylized as science so that more people of a scientific bent will believe that they are significant. But they are not. If
I tell you a story of truck that magically appeared and disappeared (an experience I actually had, being stone cold sober), it
means no more than the stories in Dr. Stevenson's books in trying to come up with an understanding.

I'm not afraid to share by background. I am an economist. Previously, I was a software engineer, who helped define a small
portion of the protocols that make the internet work. Since age 15, I've been working on "interesting questions", within and
without science. That's 40 years or so, tho sometimes I have trouble remembering how old I am.

My personal belief is that science can answer pretty much any question, but not 100%, and that there is a piece beyond
science. My hobby, and life's work, is to come up with a reasonable framework that is consistent with what science has
to say, yet is also consistent with personal experience and common sense. I believe I have seen a good part of this
framework, but I am also skeptical of bizarre claims and anecdotes. I look forward to this discussion if it continues. One
of my virtues is being very open minded to pretty much anything, but calling bunk when I see it.

timex

Nov 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, 60's-70's were FUN TIMES for the "News of the WEIRD", heh.

Leonard Nimoy, narrating "IN SEARCH OF".
Big Foot Specials with clips shot on Grainy Film, not digital
"The legend of Boggy Creek", in a dark movie house.

Those were the days!

respectfully, tim

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites, Radio Shack, Metrotec, peach tree fork
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
reincarnation is in the Bible. what say ye? either believe it as a whole , you cannot pick and choose what you want to believe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread