Scott+Scott, Attorneys at Law, LLP Announces Investigation of Odyssey Marine Explorat

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scott+Scott, Attorneys at Law, LLP Announces Investigation of Odyssey Marine Exploration Inc. (OMEX) - MarketWatch

[h=1]Scott+Scott, Attorneys at Law, LLP Announces Investigation of Odyssey Marine Exploration Inc. (OMEX)[/h] NEW YORK, Apr 09, 2015 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Scott+Scott, Attorneys at Law, LLP (“Scott+Scott”), a national shareholder and consumer rights litigation firm, announces the commencement of an investigation into Odyssey Marine Exploration Inc. OMEX, +0.00% (“OMEX”) related to potential violations of federal securities laws. If you are an OMEX shareholder, you are encouraged to contact Scott+Scott for additional information.
OMEX OMEX, +0.00% specializes in shipwreck search and recovery. OMEX focuses on deep ocean shipwrecks and conducts salvage operations, cargo recovery services, and archaeological artifact finds.
On October 31, 2013, Meson Capital Partners published an investigative report stating that OMEX co-founders “Greg Stemm and John Morris’s previous shipwreck hunting company Seahawk... was sued by the SEC.” The report also stated that “OMEX presents $179 million of off balance sheet value in their investments in offshore mining businesses... despite the fact the investments are carried on the [OMEX’s] balance sheet at $0.” On this news OMEX shares dropped over 23%, from $2.84 to 2.16 per share.
What You Can Do
If you are an OMEX shareholder and you wish to discuss this investigation, or have questions about this notice or your legal rights, please contact attorney Joseph Halloran at (800) 404-7770 or (646) 582-0121 or at or [email protected].
About Scott+Scott, Attorneys at Law, LLP
Scott+Scott has significant experience in prosecuting major securities, antitrust, and employee retirement plan actions throughout the United States. The firm represents pension funds, foundations, individuals, and other entities worldwide.
SOURCE: Scott+Scott, Attorneys at Law, LLP
Scott+Scott, Attorneys at Law, LLP
Joseph V. Halloran, 646-582-0121
[email protected]

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
“Greg Stemm and John Morris’s previous shipwreck hunting company Seahawk... was sued by the SEC.”

No they were not! Seahawk was under investigation by the SEC. After two years the SEC found no wrongdoing. But after 2 years of their stock being frozen, Gregg and John bailed out and started a new company.

Last edited:

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
At one time in my life, back when the country was younger and when the values of truth, justice and honor were above the value of money to almost all of us, I'd have said..."Oh, damn...attorneys conducting an investigation into the wrongdoings of a company. That company must have done something wrong". Now, after the decline of American civilization has commenced accelerating so fast and since the legal profession is populated with sharks and weasels, I see that a law firm is conducting an investigation into anything, I think instead-" Oh look! Some lawyers must have caught the scent of a dollar they can steal from someone through litigation."
Good luck, Odyssey.

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW!!!!!!! I should start a "odyssey haters club" and charge $20.00 annual membership!!!! i bet i could quit my job and hunt treasure full time.:skullflag:

chuck.

treasurediver

Mar 13, 2005
Odyssey are pioneers.
Pioneers are and always were, hated by the ones who do or did not have the courage to do the same, by the envious and the small minded.
They are admired by the ones who understand the difficulty of what they are doing.

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
Odyssey are pioneers.
Pioneers are and always were, hated by the ones who do or did not have the courage to do the same, by the envious and the small minded.
They are admired by the ones who understand the difficulty of what they are doing.

That or the future potential class action plaintiffs bought in at about $7.01...............As far as a scale measuring difficulty, any of their numerous significant discoveries pale in comparison to taking an admitted treasure hunting concern public to an ultimate one time 3/4 billion dollar market cap on a major American public stock exchange.

Last edited:

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who strikes by sword, dies by sword! On the work of Odyssey Marine much to talk and criticize. They are and were the enemy number one of the treasure hunters. Wolves in sheep's clothing!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread