Scratched one off the bucket list today!

Atticis

Jan 24, 2022
South Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Minelab Equinox 600
Garrett Ace 300
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Spent the day scouting out a few spots with little to show for it so when I parted ways with my buddy I decided to hit my main permission and dig a bullet or two to cap the day off. After about an hour and a bullet and some rivets another friend called me to go check out a spot with him. So I changed direction and headed back to my truck swinging fast and just looking for a random good signal. Well I found one! In an area I had hit many times before and likely a signal I'd passed up before but something in the sound today told me to dig. At first I thought it was the lid to a Mason jar but when I picked it out and after my mind processed what I was looking at I gotta say my day was made! Just about one of the most beautiful sights I ever ever seen!

Attachments

• 20220219_154604.jpg
    20220219_154604.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 90
  • 20220219_212933.jpg
    20220219_212933.jpg
    772.9 KB · Views: 69
Upvote 19

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spent the day scouting out a few spots with little to show for it so when I parted ways with my buddy I decided to hit my main permission and dig a bullet or two to cap the day off. After about an hour and a bullet and some rivets another friend called me to go check out a spot with him. So I changed direction and headed back to my truck swinging fast and just looking for a random good signal. Well I found one! In an area I had hit many times before and likely a signal I'd passed up before but something in the sound today told me to dig. At first I thought it was the lid to a Mason jar but when I picked it out and after my mind processed what I was looking at I gotta say my day was made! Just about one of the most beautiful sights I ever ever seen!
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Banner find - Congratulations!:headbang::hello2::notworthy::notworthy:

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Glad you dug the sound this time. You just never know. Congratulations!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread