screen names..........

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
funny it really is my name --honest folks--- and I like to do research and treasure hunting really I do. ;D

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I told this to one other person and now I am going to tell the world. Be ready to be bored. Back in the old, old days of high school I was practicing the high jump. I was trying to show off to this girl. I jumped straight ahead towards the bar and kicked my feet under me and flapped my arms like a bird. She laughed and called me Burdie. My last name is Burdett. It stuck all through school.

Burdie

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
This was discussed several years back ... I was eating chicken noodle soup during my lunch hour at work when I discovered TNET. Hence ... Noodle.

Drache

Mar 20, 2009
Likely, BC Canada
I used to be called Drake by my friends (since I was a dragon nut) for paintball/airsoft then I disappeared for awhile and someone who had the first name of Drake showed up so I switched mine to Drache which is Dragon in German.

GeorgiaFlutterby

Aug 6, 2007
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Urban Prospector said:
In my corner of the world I have roughly 13,000,000 neighbors. One mans trash being another mans treasure and treasure being wealth abandoned or hidden, my prospecting includes that clad penny on up to that ancient gold. Thus I am the Urban Prospector besides Megalopolis Scrounger just didn't grab me, and "ain'ttoproudtostoopforapenny" is too hard to type.

Hard to type but sure makes me laugh... :laughing7:

Georgiaflutterby

Pimp Lenin

Apr 4, 2006
The Great State of Louisiana
Detector(s) used
P.O.S.
One day I was looking at a website that had a lot of funny pictures and I came across the one that I use as my avatar. Anyway, the idea of Lenin being a pimp kinda made me chuckle for some reason.

Minstrel

Oct 12, 2008
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Garrett-GTI-2500
Minstrel:

A minstrel was a medieval European bard who performed songs whose lyrics told stories about distant places or about real or imaginary historical events. Though minstrels created their own tales, often they would memorize and embellish the works of others. Frequently they were retained by royalty and high society. As the courts became more sophisticated, minstrels were eventually replaced at court by the troubadours, and many became wandering minstrels, performing in the streets and became well liked until the middle of the Renaissance, despite a decline beginning in the late 15th century. Minstrelsy fed into later traditions of traveling entertainers, which continued to be moderately strong into the early 20th century.
I am a writer of short stories, poems and such in my spare time so used Minstrel as a screen name since computers first started. A strong Irish backround did not hurt.
Minstrel

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Minstrel said:
Minstrel:

A minstrel was a medieval European bard who performed songs whose lyrics told stories about distant places or about real or imaginary historical events. Though minstrels created their own tales, often they would memorize and embellish the works of others. Frequently they were retained by royalty and high society. As the courts became more sophisticated, minstrels were eventually replaced at court by the troubadours, and many became wandering minstrels, performing in the streets and became well liked until the middle of the Renaissance, despite a decline beginning in the late 15th century. Minstrelsy fed into later traditions of traveling entertainers, which continued to be moderately strong into the early 20th century.
I am a writer of short stories, poems and such in my spare time so used Minstrel as a screen name since computers first started. A strong Irish backround did not hurt.
Minstrel
You have such a way with the words , Senior :thumbsup:

smurf-42

Sep 22, 2008
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star
I got the nickname Smurf when I was in the fire dept. in the early 1990's since I am so short. When I first got an email I was 24, but 24 was taken so I switched it to 42. That is how I came up with smurf-42.

Sue

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my screen name.. KELLY is obviously my real name..
but my screen name and username arent the same... my username is Titanicgirl.
titanicgirl since the movie Titanic is my all time favorite!

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
I tried to register as my nickname "Bobby", but it was already taken. I don't think I have ever seen a post by that person. When I'm going to detect, I say I'm "going diggin". So I tried Digginman and here I am.

DM

T

trish76642

well...when i first became a member, i started to use my initials, PGK, but then i saw there was a PBK already on T-Net, since PGK is simular to PBK i didnt want any confusion. mush love to ya PBK :wink:

So then...to make it easier i just decided to use Trish, which is short for my real first name.. :thumbsup:

S

Smee

Cajunized short for "It's me". Learned it when I did construction work.

BeerBelly

May 6, 2008
Nevada
I'd like to post something profound, but beerbelly was the first thing I thought of. Since I was originaly only gonna make 1 post here when I signed up I didn't really care how stupid the name was. The truth is, I'm 5'6 and weigh around 160lbs, don't drink alcohol (maybe have a beer or 2 once a year or less) and definitely don't have a beerbelly!

P

pippinwhitepaws

sorry bud, last night was a bad one for me... :tongue3:
i had the waitress call me santa claus last night... :icon_scratch: i hope she was talking about my beard.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread