Scroll Quest: The Gris-Gris Doll - $75,000 Treasure Hunt!!!

S

ScrollQuest

It's almost that time!

On February 28th (Mardi Gras) ScrollQuest will be releasing it's new scroll entitled "The Gris-Gris Doll"

This Scroll follows the story of an evil pirate plundering the Louisiana coast line. When the pirate enrages the wrong voodoo priestess, he finds himself cursed and at the mercy of THE GRIS-GRIS DOLL!

The prize for this scroll is a hand crafted gris-gris doll adorned with jewels. Two Emeralds for eyes, 4 sapphires for buttons (two beautiful cornflower blue and two golden yellow), and a golden belt buckle with 3 sapphires and a ruby. The value of this beautiful creation OVER $75,000!!!!

Doing our part for charity...

Once again, ScrollQuest will be raising money for charity to benefit Hurricane Relief along the Gulf Coast. Folks that take place in this fundraiser will be able to get the scroll (in electronic version) TWO WEEKS EARLY!!! On Feb. 14th, what a great valentines day gift!!!

Also, if the coin for the Guardian's Amulet has not been found yet, purchasers of the early-release scroll will be given the clue for that scroll on February 14th as well.

Now, the price for the early-release is $10. No we haven't raised the price on our scrolls, our release price for the scrolls is still $5. However, as we are really trying to raise some money for charity, we are bumping the anty up a little bit. It's for a GREAT cause. As Stan Lee said "With Great Power, come Great Responsibility" I'm not claiming to have great power Wink But with a bit of power comes the ability to try to do good things for folks and that's what we aim to do here.

Last time we raised over $1000 for the red cross. We'd like to try to shatter that!

So here's the link to the sale...

http://scrollquest.com/EarlyRelease.htm

Attachments

• poster11.jpg
    poster11.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 770
OP
OP
S

ScrollQuest

Something else involving this hunt...

We were planning on having a release party for this scroll in New Orleans, LA.

But...A group of our fans in Lake Charles, LA pleaded with us to come celebrate with them. And we accepted!

So we are proud to announce that The ScrollQuest team will be celebrating Mardi Gras in Lake Charles! Everyone should come and celebrate the release of our next hunt with us. We'll be riding in the parade and tossing beads to all the folks. There will also be a release party and book signing and lots of other shenanigans.

Also, to say thanks to the wonderful city of Lake Charles, we have comissioned a special doubloon to be created, a golden pirate coin with a emerald in the middle value at over $2000, we will be holding a hunt in the Lake Charles area to find this beautiful treasure.

We look forward to meeting a lot of you there!

Thanks Hilda!

SnowQueen

Jan 6, 2005
That's right!! The launch is going to be held in Lake Charles, Louisiana with the mini hunt of that beautiful doubloon located in the Lake Charles Area...that means all of our Southeast Texas friends are invited too!!! You know who you are! Orange, Port Arthur, Beaumont, etc!!! Ya'll are really close enough to come and get in on the action for both the scroll and the mini quest! Look for clues in your paper and on Mardi Gras Day. I think that's how Jason has it set up!

My krewe can't wait to meet Jason and his krewe, lol! Ya'll come on over and Laissez le Bon Ton Roulez! Let the good times roll.

Here's a link about Lake Charles Mardi Gras to get you excited if the hunt and the mini hunt aren't enough!! http://www.cityoflakecharles.com/festivals/mardi_gras.asp

SnowQueen/Hilda

jadewhiskey

Mar 16, 2005
New Hampshire
I don't think that they were a scam - they just grew faster than they could keep up with... It was only a couple of guys putting this together and it blew up on them... That's what I think. I hope they keep it up - I was enjoying it... I would like to hear a response from them as to what happened. I hope that Jason's family is fine and healthy - they did have a baby not that long ago and a move to TX...

JadeWhiskey

J

jeanette

Scammers they be. They have broken laws and the ftc is involved.

jadewhiskey

Mar 16, 2005
New Hampshire
I was out on the other forum talking with Holli one of the winners - they DID get screwed - everyone did... I always like to think that everyone in this world does not set out to do bad things (I guess it's my own little fantasy world) - but, I just don't know what to think... I met Jason before SQ and he seemed like a great guy... That's why I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt - but, they ARE AWOL...

JadeWhiskey

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions