SE KS HUNT!!

rebelLT

Feb 26, 2007
SE Kansas
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE PRO, XLT, Teknetics Omega
On Sat, Aug 14th, 2010 at 08:00 I will be at the northwest corner of Clark and Liberty Streets in Cherryvale Kansas metal detecting in the park. I have never hunted there and I don’t expect to find much there except for a few new friends and a few old IH cents. I have checked out the old maps and found that the park (Logan Park) was founded in the 1870’s. I will hunt a few hours starting at about 08:00 and then cook a lunch of FREE beef hot dogs (FREEEEEE!) at about noon.... After lunch I hope to meet with anyone who shows up. Lets plan a few hunts and decide where we want to hunt over the next few months. Sign up and let me know if you will be there. No problem if you don’t sign up..Send me an email if you are interested in a local area group . I plan to head into the town and knock on doors if I don’t find anything. LETS ROLLL!!!!!! Somebody bring some sodas and some chips. We need a good travelling team here in the area of SE KS, SW MO, NE OK…………….. I will be there regardless. …. JOIN ME and he Mrs. and lets plan the next few hunts…… :coffee2:

b.stewy

Apr 23, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well heck just got on here and seen you had a hunt at Cherryville I'm not far from there I wished I would've seen this earlier

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

toco money

Greenie
Jan 5, 2022
coffeyville ks
Detector(s) used
nokta makro simplex / bounty hunter
On Sat, Aug 14th, 2010 at 08:00 I will be at the northwest corner of Clark and Liberty Streets in Cherryvale Kansas metal detecting in the park. I have never hunted there and I don’t expect to find much there except for a few new friends and a few old IH cents. I have checked out the old maps and found that the park (Logan Park) was founded in the 1870’s. I will hunt a few hours starting at about 08:00 and then cook a lunch of FREE beef hot dogs (FREEEEEE!) at about noon.... After lunch I hope to meet with anyone who shows up. Lets plan a few hunts and decide where we want to hunt over the next few months. Sign up and let me know if you will be there. No problem if you don’t sign up..Send me an email if you are interested in a local area group . I plan to head into the town and knock on doors if I don’t find anything. LETS ROLLL!!!!!! Somebody bring some sodas and some chips. We need a good travelling team here in the area of SE KS, SW MO, NE OK…………….. I will be there regardless. …. JOIN ME and he Mrs. and lets plan the next few hunts…… :coffee2:
did you ever get a group to gather , looking for a group or club to join

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread