Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_link.gif
I searched
tn_02.gif
and found an found a number of threads also looking for a book. Most threads found one BUT they replied to the thread and their was no acknowledgement from the OP. You might take a shot in the dark and Message each of the sellers.

“A Shipwreck Guide to the Bahamas” for sale (Apr 30, 2022) - Members wanting it but no reply from the OP. Might be worth a Message.

A Shipwreck Guide to the Bahamas, Turks and Caicos 1500 to 1990 by tony (Jun 27, 2020) - A member had one but was looking for it - no reply to his offer.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awsome book,....I've been trying to find it for years, and I was very thrilled to get it !! Thank you @sphillips Steve!! I just realized I did not even thank you and I feel ashamed steve.....thank you again my friend, its been wonderful.

@Smaclane1812 i hope you have luck in finding one....feel free to send me a message if there's something I can find for you in the book !!

sphillips

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2008
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awsome book,....I've been trying to find it for years, and I was very thrilled to get it !! Thank you @sphillips Steve!! I just realized I did not even thank you and I feel ashamed steve.....thank you again my friend, its been wonderful.

@Smaclane1812 i hope you have luck in finding one....feel free to send me a message if there's something I can find for you in the book !!
No thankyou necessary Bart, knew you would enjoy the book.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread