Second gold for the month. 24k (2.5 grams)and 34 USD in clad

striker

Nov 27, 2015
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Minelab CTX 3030, Falcon Md 20, and my old Fisher detector, Gold Cube
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Long six hour hunt. Two parks and two schools. The last school I went to I was worn out. It was 2 am i had wet feet for the past two hours. First target was can slaw , second target was a large stainless hinge. I was ready to go home so i headed to the gate swinging on my way out. The third target was a 23 on the nox but didnt think much about it because I was so tired and I dug dozens of aluminum twist caps throughout the hunt. It turned out to be the gold ring. Great way to end a hunt.
imag7429-jpg.2029625

Attachments

• IMAG7429.jpg
    IMAG7429.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 558
  • IMAG7427.jpg
    IMAG7427.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 71
  • IMAG7444.jpg
    IMAG7444.jpg
    889.7 KB · Views: 77
Upvote 28

JeffInMass

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2006
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Explorer XS, Fisher CZ6A
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Strong work, with excellent results- Congrats!!

OP
OP
S

striker

Nov 27, 2015
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Minelab CTX 3030, Falcon Md 20, and my old Fisher detector, Gold Cube
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_digging.gif
Anything you pull out of the ground are great finds - especially a gold ring striker! Thanks for sharing...
Very true, the fun is not knowing what the next target is. Thanks vpnavy

Lenrac2

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2021
Illinois
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Denise-Nokta Legend/Garrett Apex Nox600
Bob-AT Max/ Nox800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great finds!! Congrats!

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Long six hour hunt. Two parks and two schools. The last school I went to I was worn out. It was 2 am i had wet feet for the past two hours. First target was can slaw , second target was a large stainless hinge. I was ready to go home so i headed to the gate swinging on my way out. The third target was a 23 on the nox but didnt think much about it because I was so tired and I dug dozens of aluminum twist caps throughout the hunt. It turned out to be the gold ring. Great way to end a hunt.
imag7429-jpg.2029625
Sweet Yellow Nectar!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
imag7429-jpg.2029625
that's a lot of coins, sweet gold ring too. wtg

OP
OP
S

striker

Nov 27, 2015
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Merf

Silver Member
Jan 7, 2007
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Minelab vanquish, Quest x10 pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
imag7429-jpg.2029625
Wow. A lot of loot for one hunt. Congrats

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats on your #2 24K ring.

Allen Jackson

Apr 21, 2019
Bristol, TN
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 , Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
imag7429-jpg.2029625
Nice hunt I'm still searching for my first gold find I have been metal detecting for about a year now. Someday my Nox will find me a gold ring.

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
imag7429-jpg.2029625
Gosh, awesome pile of treasure…!
WoW!
That ring is a killer!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread