Secrets of the Lost Confederate Gold = As told by the talking Trees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A new book. Actually my first published book. It contains a lot about the Confederate Treasures especially Danville, Virginia. It also contains how to read KGC Signs and how to find their treasures. It reveals how we found the Confederate Treasury left in Danville, Virginia. All though not recovered yet due to red tape. We talk about the 58 Depositories of the CSA & KGC Treasures. Also includes a list of CSA & KGC Depositories West of the Mississippi. I hope everyone enjoys reading and researching to help recover these treasures. I will be visiting the UDC and SCV headquarters on the East Coast to promote this book also.

Attachments

• Secrets of the Lost Confederate Gold.png
    Secrets of the Lost Confederate Gold.png
    269.9 KB · Views: 221
Last edited by a moderator:

CreakyDigger

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2019
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra v3; Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you recovered anything from these treasures?

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you recovered anything from these treasures?
Getting geared up to. I will be heading out in a week or two for some long excursions. I have located three depositories in Danville, Va. Two are in City of Danville owned cemeteries. So can't dig those. Even though these two have each $4.3 Million in Gold Coins. The Mexican Silver is also still in Danville, Virginia about 5 Tons. I found 18 spilled coins near where these treasures are buried.
CSA COINS CHRISTMAS 2008.jpg

Last edited:

CreakyDigger

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2019
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Getting geared up to. I will be heading out in a week or two for some long excursions. I have located three depositories in Danville, Va. Two are in City of Danville owned cemeteries. So can't dig those. Even though these two have each $4.3 Million in Gold Coins. The Mexican Silver is also still in Danville, Virginia about 5 Tons. I found 18 spilled coins near where these treasures are buried.
Any pictures of those 18 spilled coins?

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any pictures of those 18 spilled coins?
Yes I posted 8 of them. The 1853 Mexican Silver Dollar, my brother in law in West Virginia still has it. Another Mexican Silver Dollar not as good as the one in the photo, My partner in North Carolina has it. I also gave him a gold Franc Coin and an 1862 Indian in mint condition. The other coins were sold and I have the names and addresses to whom sold. They were also filed on my taxes. So no problems there.

Attachments

• Obverse 1859 GOLD 20 FRANCS.jpg
    Obverse 1859 GOLD 20 FRANCS.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 103
OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a photo of the 1859 gold coin and the 1862 Indian Penny. My partner in North Carolina still has these and the 1861 Mexican Silver Dollar.

Attachments

• Obverse 1859 GOLD 20 FRANCS.jpg
    Obverse 1859 GOLD 20 FRANCS.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 115
  • 1862 Indian Cent.jpg
    1862 Indian Cent.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 59

CreakyDigger

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2019
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
5 tons of coins....that is 10,000 pounds of coins....yea right

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That would be correct. That was the total amount of 40 kegs of Mexican Silver Dollars @5,000 to a keg. They left a little less than 33 kegs in Danville, Virginia. So you do the math of the weight of one Mexican Silver Dollar for 162,362 of them?

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actully, 10,566 pounds total weight.

I have another book in the works about the Beale Treasure. The most boring book you will ever read, filled with facts of the story. Included in the book when finished: Everything about Robert Morris and Sarah Mitchell's family, their brothers and sisters and next of kin. The location of Hunter's Hill with Deeds to verify. The Location of "Roslin" where Robert Morris died. All the Deeds for the Washington Inn from the time it was a town lot till when the Washington Inn was built by whom and all the Deeds up to the early 1900's. I also may include a chapter, the last chapter of the recovery of the treasure. The last chapter depends on the landowners.

BennyV

Feb 22, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate to be that guy, but I'll ask it. Why has no one dug them up prior to you figuring it all out?

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate to be that guy, but I'll ask it. Why has no one dug them up prior to you figuring it all out?
No one else know where the coins are buried.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like the Dent's Run Gold, one can't say they've "found" or "located" a treasure until they have actually dug it up and verified and documented it.

Until then, all one can claim at this point is they "think" or "suspect" a location where something may be buried.

Also, claiming there are 2 treasures buried in cemeteries is premature. Without excavation and verification, we can not make that claim.

Last edited:

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Further, since no substantial treasure has actually been dug up and verified, it's premature to write a book on how to interpret KGC signs that lead to buried treasure.

One needs to first dig up and verify the actual treasures, then they can confidently say they interpreted the signs correctly as they led them to actual recovered treasure.

As it stands, there is an incentive to not dig up any of the alleged sites that have been "found" as, In all likely hood, excavating these sites will yield no treasure and therefore it would show the interpretation of the signs to be incorrect.

Last edited:

BennyV

Feb 22, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Further, since no substantial treasure has actually been dug up and verified, it's premature to write a book on how to interpret KGC signs.

One needs to first dig up and verify the actual treasures, then they can confidently say they interpreted the signs correctly as they led them to actual recovered treasure.

As it stands, there is an incentive to not dig up any of the alleged sites that have been "found" as, In all likely hood, excavating these sites will yield no treasure and therefore it would show the interpretation of the signs to be incorrect.
I hate to say it but if we have learned anything from that situation in Dents Run it is to keep your mouth shut and do it on your own. Actual proof is what is needed. Not that I’d do that myself, the juice isn’t worth the squeeze to me. I’m just throwing it out there. If there was nothing there then why all of the secrecy from all these agencies? I don’t get it. Same with that other hoard supposedly found in the mountains.

Back to this topic. Could this guy just be trying to sell some books? Maybe. I think people want to know what happened to the bulk of the treasury, if there was anything left seems to be a topic of debate. I doubt we will ever get the actual answer either. As far as the KGC using that hidden loot to overthrow the government, there have been many instances over the years where our government was in a bad shape and they never made a move. That whole saving caches for the use of overthrowing the government might make sense to some but I think it is more likely a fairytale.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m just throwing it out there. If there was nothing there then why all of the secrecy from all these agencies? I don’t get it.
As you may or may not know, i've followed the Dent's run case very closely and have even gone so far as to put in my own Freedom of infomation request to the PA DCNR.

If we separate speculation from fact and conspiracy from evidence, one actually finds that the evidence we have to date supports no Treasure being found at Dent's run.

As far as their (the FBI) being secretive, compared to what? The FBI is notoriously tight lipped. It's standard operating procedure for them on every case they've ever had. So, to make the leap in logic that since they are acting as they always do, they had to have found treasure, is completely unfounded.

What was the other treasure found in the mountains you are speaking of?

Last edited:

BennyV

Feb 22, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As you may or may not know, i've followed the Dent's run case very closely and have even gone so far as to put in my own Freedom of infomation request to the PA DCNR.

If we separate speculation from fact and conspiracy from evidence, one actually finds that the evidence we have to date supports no Treasure being found at Dent's run.

As far as their (the FBI) being secretive, compared to what? The FBI is notoriously tight lipped. It's standard operating procedure for them on every case they've ever had. So, to make the leap in logic that since they are acting as they always do, they had to have found treasure, is completely unfounded.

What was the other treasure found in the mountains you are speaking of?
Great job on doing your own due diligence on Dent’s Run. I have no experience with the FBI so I don’t know there SOP. I never said they found it, I meant that the way they handled it could lead to massive amounts of speculation.

I can’t remember the name the kid who found the treasure but it’s somewhere on the site.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job on doing your own due diligence on Dent’s Run. I have no experience with the FBI so I don’t know there SOP. I never said they found it, I meant that the way they handled it could lead to massive amounts of speculation.

I can’t remember the name the kid who found the treasure but it’s somewhere on the site.
Are you thinking of the guy who claimed he found a cave full of civil war saddles, uniforms, hats, rifles etc?

If so, i remember that guy (of course i would, I always like to test the facts of any significant claims on here...lol!)

If so, after i started pointing out all the discrepancies in his testimony, facts and pictures, he took his ball and went home. I actually private messaged him about 6 months later and he replied we weren't worthy of his time and then he bragged about how he now found a cave with Civil war cannons in it with a big door on it still intact. I asked for pictures, he never replied.

Or are you talking about the infamous RogerRantz who claimed to have found some legendary lost mine (Dutchmans as i recall). After he claimed it contained vast deposits of gold, he too broke down under questioning and it finally came to light that he had never actually entered the mine, nor took and tested any samples nor took any pictures of the vast deposits of gold he claimed it had in it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why would they put clues on a tree? An item that may be cut down and used for firewood by an uniformed person.
You don't cut trees down in a National Cemetery unless there is a threat to the grave stones. Also, the reason the clues were placed on a tree is fairly simple: A Master Mason can not reveal secrets by word of mouth or by writing it down on paper. When he carves the clues into a tree, the Master Mason is not giving the treasure to you; you have to earn it by figuring out the clues. In this manner you have earned the treasure and the Master Mason did not give you the treasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions