Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was a good day for checking the coinstar at the New Hampshire Walmart today while shopping...thought I was seeing double and realized there were two silver Washington quarters left in the reject bin...and I knew they were silver immediately by their pale appearance...and just as I was leaving someone else came by to pour more coins into the machine...so I waited but it was not to be...

Thanks for viewing!

Attachments

• IMG_20230603_201824117.jpg
    IMG_20230603_201824117.jpg
    467.3 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_20230603_143153302.jpg
    IMG_20230603_143153302.jpg
    349.3 KB · Views: 97

Doty

Jun 4, 2023
It was a good day for checking the coinstar at the New Hampshire Walmart today while shopping...thought I was seeing double and realized there were two silver Washington quarters left in the reject bin...and I knew they were silver immediately by their pale appearance...and just as I was leaving someone else came by to pour more coins into the machine...so I waited but it was not to be...

Thanks for viewing!
Dude I check the keene nh coin star everything cause I found a merk dime but 2 flippen quarters they didn't no bout the return cause who does that silver or not! Right I'm mean obviously they needed the.$ at the time but sweet man gd for u!! So u close to keene nh ? My first time on this forum not b 5min in and trying to network mostly! I detect rock hound gold prospect fish + kayak i carve wood pretty nasty i cut rocks/ gems to shape n carve, i tattoo n etch glass, i play sports mt. Bike n i lift i have family im married w/ kids n not even 40 but do ALLLL of this on my own and listen u can have top of the detector but without gd permissions ur probably not finding fur trade 300 + yr old silver crosses n I'm trying to net wrk I'm affiliated w/ Streeter to an extent but bout all I no of ppl in these feilds !!
SRY FOR THE BIO ! probably a better wat to do this

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks for viewing!
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread