Seeking a SeaSpy magnetometer

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hi y'all.
We are looking for another complete, working used Marine Magnetics SeaSpy, SeaSpy2 or Explorer magnetometer. We need no more than 100m of cable.
I'm less interested in a Geometrics G-882, but I would listen to a good deal.
Price should be commensurate with age and condition. I might be interested in a rental/lease of some sort.

We're going to do some fairly extensive magging and side scanning this year in various places with the ShowDown and I'd like to be pulling two mags at a time.
Please send me a PM here, an email at [email protected] or a text message at 772-584-0028 with full details and price or terms in the first message.
I am spending some time in an area where my phone doesn't have service, so don't panic if I am not available instantly.

We are also putting on a new vessel in the 100' range that will be available for charter dive salvage work anywhere in the Caribbean Basin in 2022. <More about that when the deal closes>
I hope everyone is getting along well this winter and that Covid spares us each and every one.
Get ready, sports fans...it's about to get interesting!!
Lots of stuff going on!!!
There may be a couple of spots available for those who want to participate financially as well.
I'll try to check in here more often, there has been a lot going on and I get distracted.
All the best to each and every one here!

sphillips

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2008
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the line, "Get ready sports fans, its about to get interesting":occasion14:

OP
OP
ropesfish

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hi folks,
I am still looking for a good used Marine Magnetics SeaSpy magnetometer, so if you see one at your local pawnshop or at a yard sale (or anywhere else) please let me know.
In other news, be sure to change your PayPal password and turn on the extremely inconvenient two-factor authentication. My PayPal account got raided yesterday by some Russian assh/le for over $1000. I hope to find him someday.
The Carib is just about ready to splash for the 1715 season as is her anchor boat.
ShowDown is in the Riverside Boatyard with the talented Jonah Martinez busily working his magic on another boat, installing the mailboxes from Mel Fisher's Bookmaker Hatteras on the 38' Bertram. It's looking like we'll be back in the water in early May with that one.
The dredge pumps are ready to go and the dredge transportation device/25' pontoon will be ready to splash by May 1.
Sampson is still over in the Bahamas awaiting some TLC and a little paperwork.
I still have room as of today for a good backer or two.

20180402_141044.jpg showdown2.jpg 4.jpg 155299166_10223711229196428_7738232440694387106_o.jpg 155814529_719417468943542_1900550290542234347_n.png gold.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread