Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello everyone. I spent this morning enjoying everyoneā€™s finds. Thereā€™s been some good ones out there.
Itā€™s been raining every day here in Florida so I decided to hit the same yard again. I sat in the driveway in my truck waiting on the down pots to finish.
It finally stopped around 4 o clock. I detected the back yard today and was surprised to pull up this ordnance cuff button. This is only the second one that Iā€™ve found at the fort. šŸ˜€. The suspenders piece is period but Iā€™m unsure of the thimble. It has writing on it but I canā€™t make it out.
Thanks for looking and happy hunting to all!
44720396-EA5B-4097-A969-27E13011F5DE.png
58F8FB8A-0F6A-4FEA-B566-1A6409157938.png
21490D91-EB9D-48EA-A46A-3ABFC0777123.png
3F6F1EBB-AD20-4785-A712-2997D21D3783.jpeg

Upvote 25

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone. I spent this morning enjoying everyoneā€™s finds. Thereā€™s been some good ones out there.
Itā€™s been raining every day here in Florida so I decided to hit the same yard again. I sat in the driveway in my truck waiting on the down pots to finish.
It finally stopped around 4 o clock. I detected the back yard today and was surprised to pull up this ordnance cuff button. This is only the second one that Iā€™ve found at the fort. šŸ˜€. The suspenders piece is period but Iā€™m unsure of the thimble. It has writing on it but I canā€™t make it out.
Thanks for looking and happy hunting to all! View attachment 2038391 View attachment 2038392 View attachment 2038393 View attachment 2038395
Very Cool Button!!! Congrats!!!

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for looking and happy hunting to all! View attachment 2038391 View attachment 2038392 View attachment 2038393 View attachment 2038395
cool finds and love that thimble

cannonball

Feb 20, 2010
East Coast NJ
Detector(s) used
DEUS 11 Fisher F75ltd,TDI Minelab Excailber
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice button find again. Interesting thimble, congrats

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was one busy fort. Fortunately for you. You are making some great discoveries there.

Ia.FurTrade

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2008
Southeast Iowa
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now. that's a hard one to find!!!
Congrat's!

Iowa Dale

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread