Attachments

• jacko5.jpg
    jacko5.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 148
OP
OP
J

Jacko

Look at the bottom left just left of center, there is a cresent moon with the letter "T". And a few small white arrow and what looks to be 7

Jacko

Upvote 0

rck_1

Oct 9, 2004
Knightdale, NC
Jacko,
Whats your point? are you asking us for advise? I personally believe if someone in the past left anything of value, they wouldnt leave clues in a creek bed where they could potentially be washed away forever. I see the moon, the T, and the 7 and they all look like normal rocks. I also see the face of Chester the cheese doodle cat. Wonder if theres a cache nearbye ???

Upvote 0
OP
OP
J

Jacko

Hey ZEKE and RCK 1-- ZEKE would you mind going to the thread just before this one about the Indian and circle him for me I don't know how. Thanks they think I need to loosen my necktie.

RCK i -- No point here-- If you read the post on Indian and Bow, down at the bottom I mentioned people should not forget to look at the stream bed, as we just had three days of rain and I was there two days later and the arrows are still there My question was any idea on why they are still there, maybe they knew how to use the current. No one left these clues yesterday, rck 1 these are hundreds of years old. I was told by a pro don't over look anything if you do your missing out!!!!!!!! I have only been at this 6 mo. a newbie also, but with an open mind. Sorry if I affended you, I won't post anymore here.. Good bye.

Jacko

Upvote 0

ghost surf

Dec 11, 2004
I would not worry about the arrows or faces...get a gold dredger or gold pan and start looking for gold...You know the saying...There's gold in them there hills!!!Get out your metal detector..Prime gold site tend to be in areas such as where you are and the stream may just be the place to find some.Even if it's just glasher gold dust.... it would be worth a look!Watch out for rattlers and Teanchulas also!if your in Utah or Arizona or any country where there could be those varments!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
J

Jacko

ZEKE-- I counted 18 more making 22 total from you last picture you marked.

Jacko

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread