Shadow signs on trees? Has anybody ever found a shadow sign on a tree?

Sandy1devotee369

Feb 10, 2022
Because I believe I have found my first shadow sign on a tree. I have found many on rocks but never on a tree before. Not even sure if this can be considered a shadow sign since you can't see it in person, only on the photographs. It is a Christian cross. It's in the upper right hand or possibly left after I post it. I believe this stuff on the tree is a map. If it is, this is the first I've found like this. I have seen similar, but it was in stone.

Attachments

• 20220202_171720.jpg
    20220202_171720.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 428
OP
OP
S

Sandy1devotee369

Feb 10, 2022
Because I believe I have found my first shadow sign on a tree. I have found many on rocks but never on a tree before. Not even sure if this can be considered a shadow sign since you can't see it in person, only on the photographs. It is a Christian cross. It's in the upper right hand or possibly left after I post it. I believe this stuff on the tree is a map. If it is, this is the first I've found like this. I have seen similar, but it was in stone.
It's easier to see if you make the picture smaller. And yes, it's in the top right hand quadrant of the picture.

OP
OP
S

Sandy1devotee369

Feb 10, 2022
why would a sign be on a tree that young? maybe it's an accident?
Looks good though.
I might be the only person in the world to believe this, but I happen to believe there are many trees around me that have been completely manufactured for the sole purpose of being a part of a map or in this case, of being a map. Do I live in a magical universe? Yes I do. I have seen lots of evidence of this. Especially concerning grafting of oak trees, in the branches showing shaft signs as well as lightning bolts and hearts and hands. Hands as pointers.

OP
OP
S

Sandy1devotee369

Feb 10, 2022
Most people are thinking trees are mostly marked in some way after they are big already. I believe a lot of them were made to look how they look hundreds of years later when they were very young as in their first decade of existence. Like it was a well thought out long term plan. Like, where they stand was also planned in advance. Since I have started thinking like this, I have found way more examples of such planning. Also found evidence that the Spanish may have used chemicals in order to slow the growth of these trees. Which as it turns out can make a tree grow healthier by slowing its growth.

OP
OP
S

Sandy1devotee369

Feb 10, 2022
I am not seeing it....but that could simply be because I an not a believer in that sort of "magic". Why would someone mark a tree with a map?
If you are saying you don't see the map, I don't expect many if any would, unless you have seen this kind of map before. I have seen this kind of map before. I seen it on a rock. No one looking at it would see it as a map unless you had studied topographical maps of the area. If you had, it would stick out like a sore thumb. Do you see the shadow sign? That's mostly what I wanted feedback on. Wasn't even gonna mention the map, but I reluctantly did. I do expect some amount of ridicule because of it. But I don't care. As long as it has meaning to me, that is what matters. Other than what I have learned from sandy1, I have learned a lot on my own, from my own experiences, including some far out ideas that make sense to me.

OP
OP
S

Sandy1devotee369

Feb 10, 2022
I believe most don't believe in this kind of "magic". Does that mean you can't see rock glyphs, stone shaft signs, shadow and sun signs, and "A" frame markers where others do? Just wondering

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
Hi can you mark in the picture where it is I can't make anything out.

OP
OP
S

Sandy1devotee369

Feb 10, 2022
I don't expect anyone to see the map. It is a topographical map, with the deep lines in the tree representing the waterways. It is an exact match to the area it was found in, topographically speaking. So unless I show the current topographical map, you won't know what I know, and I don't plan on posting that. Sorry. Gotta keep some things private in order to protect myself and my site, which is on private property with me as majority land owner.

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am going to go after it, but first gotta save up for another GPR rental. Costs thousands for just a few days of rental with insurance.
so do you know what the treasure is ? I see you say another rental ,so what did you find last time ? pics please this is fascinating.

OP
OP
S

Sandy1devotee369

Feb 10, 2022
so do you know what the treasure is ? I see you say another rental ,so what did you find last time ? pics please this is fascinating.
The other rental was for another site that is not owned by myself and I can't disclose any information pertaining to it because of a non disclosure agreement. I wish I could. Maybe sometime in the future I could get the legal right to do so, but until then, I have to keep my mouth shut about that one.

OP
OP
S

Sandy1devotee369

Feb 10, 2022
The other rental was for another site that is not owned by myself and I can't disclose any information pertaining to it because of a non disclosure agreement. I wish I could. Maybe sometime in the future I could get the legal right to do so, but until then, I have to keep my mouth shut about that one.
And no I don't know for sure what the treasure is, but considering that I live in the heart of gold country, I would expect it to be a gold deposit. I live right outside of Placerville, CA.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread