Shaker Tables?

Gaurav_347

Sep 15, 2019
India
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,
I need your help on this topic as I am fairly new. Let me give you a short intro as to what we do. We are into E-Waste recycling based out of Central India. We are processing roughly 100 tons of pcbs per month. During this process we are generating 300 kgs of Ash everyday which contains fine gold. The assay showed 250-300 mili grams per kg.

We are looking to cut down our expenses on smelting. A lot of expenses are going towards recovering the precious metals. We are looking for options to concentrate this ash.

Does anybody have any experience with shaker tables here or any other way of concentrating this material. Manual labour is not an option as these quantities will increase gradually.

Thank you

Upvote 0
OP
OP
G

Gaurav_347

Sep 15, 2019
India
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you RTR. I have seen this shaker table and also enquired about it. They seem to be pretty expensive.

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shaker tables are expensive, but they pay for themselves in time. The MSI is one of the best. You can pick up a smaller lab table for less, but you get what you pay for in this life.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hello,
I need your help on this topic as I am fairly new. Let me give you a short intro as to what we do. We are into E-Waste recycling based out of Central India. We are processing roughly 100 tons of pcbs per month. During this process we are generating 300 kgs of Ash everyday which contains fine gold. The assay showed 250-300 mili grams per kg.

We are looking to cut down our expenses on smelting. A lot of expenses are going towards recovering the precious metals. We are looking for options to concentrate this ash.

Does anybody have any experience with shaker tables here or any other way of concentrating this material. Manual labour is not an option as these quantities will increase gradually.

Thank you
I have some experience with small GR operations, here is my 0.2 cents, for what it is worth.
I think that your recovery % is worse due to your process of burning, my operation is chemical based wherein the majority of the chemicals are reused, anyway, this book has a wealth of information including large scale operations. C0CB9E5D-2BF1-4C87-8143-41BB4BD0D4B0.jpeg

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you RTR. I have seen this shaker table and also enquired about it. They seem to be pretty expensive.

Yeah their not cheap, if I remember correctly a few years ago a new unit was 30K. But they do a good job at doing Volume ,and it looks like your wanting to do volume. Twenty ozs of gold and the unit has paid for itself :)

bedrock bubba

Jun 27, 2010
My best bud bought a used shaker table recently. But it came in parts and he had to reassemble it and a welder has to seal it all together. He has tons of Yuba River sand to run and should pay off real well.

Varun

Greenie
May 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Varun

Greenie
May 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can easily do it by your post I can imagine that the gold is apx 70-100 gms/day you want to recover . you can adopt a effective method leach the ash with NaCN solution then electro win the gold by using 3 dimensional cartridge by this you will have full recovery of gold . Mail me for further details . My Mail i.d [email protected]
Regards
Varun Bhalla
+919810057620
Silver Recovery System Manufacturer,Gold Recovery System Supplier,Exporter,India

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread