Shipwreck ?

enrada

May 14, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am going to assume you are using 50 or 100 Khz side scan so the images are a good distance away. Do a closer up run on the locations. If the location is off Cape Canaveral maybe it is space rocket material?

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
12 miles out and above Cape Canaveral somewhere is a lost French fleet. How many miles above Cape Canavelral are you? The Spanish fought with France the area just above the Cape. A patch of underwater shallow bottom structure runs through there, good shipwreck potential.

Reactions: ARC

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I opened up Google Earth to see what 2 degrees above Cape Canaveral looks like Turns out I already had pins for your location. You are exactly the area where I have suspected to hold both Spanish and French shipwrecks.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look around close to outer fringe of your survey and check for a Spanish galleon. The side closer to shore is more likely to be merchant or other less important wrecks. Certainly, should be a couple French in there among them.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have another area closer to St Agustine, remote sensing, mag hits but nothing showing on Sonar, agian three targets strangley all in a line heading inshore,
Yes, I did make GE pins for that area. Spain had a little-known military outpost at lower St Augustine area, to guard the coast and help shipwreck survivors, then to salvage treasure.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, removing info here.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread