Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello everyone. I got out today to a confederate camp not far from home. It’s been pounded over the last 40 years. So today I was fighting for scraps that have been left. My first find was a 50 caliber round ball. Just after I unearthed it the property owner asked me to find his property stakes that were marked with rebar. I said absolutely. After quickly finding the first one we started on the second. As I was recovering the next post I pulled out this 577 caliber Enfield bullet that was wormed from the barrel. Just about a foot away I pulled out this melted bullet. I always enjoy finding those because it clues you in to the location of one of the campfires. My last find was this buckle. I’m unsure of it’s age. If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate it.
Thanks for looking and happy hunting to all!
C1C16ECF-372C-46F4-A661-0FEDC238E1E9.jpeg
6E54518D-2FCD-4454-9B44-ADC5FE36F0E7.png
FF79618E-B103-4FCE-9217-3F343F9FDBD1.png

Upvote 17

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Jan 18, 2018
Central Massachusetts
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Manticore & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other
Not sure on the buckle but I like that Enfield!! Nice work

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone. I got out today to a confederate camp not far from home. It’s been pounded over the last 40 years. So today I was fighting for scraps that have been left. My first find was a 50 caliber round ball. Just after I unearthed it the property owner asked me to find his property stakes that were marked with rebar. I said absolutely. After quickly finding the first one we started on the second. As I was recovering the next post I pulled out this 577 caliber Enfield bullet that was wormed from the barrel. Just about a foot away I pulled out this melted bullet. I always enjoy finding those because it clues you in to the location of one of the campfires. My last find was this buckle. I’m unsure of it’s age. If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate it.
Thanks for looking and happy hunting to all! View attachment 2044899 View attachment 2044900 View attachment 2044901
Nice!!! Congrats!!! Cool buckle!!!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...My last find was this buckle. I’m unsure of it’s age. If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate it...
teacher.gif
Until a member pipes in - I pulled this from another TN thread...

Buckles Through The Ages by Chris Marshall
NOTE: Most of the pictures referenced on TN

are found within Chris Marshall's WebSite

OP
OP
Florida Finder

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice going :) you did good helping the property owner find his property stakes

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread