Shout-out,for OBN.

stoneshirt

May 3, 2003
Santa Marta de Magdalena,Colombia
Hello,everybody.

And especially OBN.
Before I got banned on "Friendly" Metal Detecting for being a Troll,I was reading Posts from Dirtybird.It's a series of Posts on Water proofing his ExplorerXS,Dated 2013...OBN took an interest in them, ..also...

He added his own Buttons,and gave a Description to all the Solder Points for the new Wiring.He described where the Solder Points were for the MENU function,which is what I'm interested in.My menu Button does'nt function anymore,for some reason,and I'm thinking about ether just jumping these Two Points momentarily at the Solder Points,temporary to just get into my Menu,and re-set a few things.Or perhaps,If that works,I can add a new Function Button somewhere on the Housing to regain MENU Function??? I can't seem to find "Dirtybird" to see if my Idea might work? And OBN, did you ever do the Mode to yours.Seems like you said you had a E-Trac or Excal that you might do,someday.?...Anyone else with Knowledge can jump in......stoneshirt.

.......Great Minds, speak of Ideas.Mediocre Minds speak of Things,and Small Minds speak of other People.

Last edited:

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
I had a SE and never really got into doing it. All of the work I've done has been on the excalibur...and now the Fisher AQ..

Making a few Batteries for it..
20200926_.jpg ..... 20.jpg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread