Shoutout to Wayne and his crew

SittingElf

Feb 25, 2018
Palm Bay, FL, and Air Force Bases in FL and OK
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Equinox 800, Garrett Ace 300 (x2 For Wife and Son), Ground Hawg, Garrett Carrot, Minelab Pro-Find 35, SoundClean9 APTX LL Headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a great experience ordering from Wayne.

I'm on a short waiting list with another dealer for a Nox 800, but it's still going to be awhile. In the meantime, my arm is killing me from swinging my heavy GTI 2500 and I plan a lot of hunting in the near term. When I saw that Wayne had some 600's in stock, I decided to jump and get one so that I will give not only relief to my arm, but also to learn the Nox system of operation.

Wayne honors Minelab's Military Discount, so I'm sure I'll get my money back when I sell the 600 after my 800 comes in. (Well...you never know...might save it for my young son!)

Chatted with Wayne for about 10 minutes, and got a really good impression. Shot my DD214 via text, and online ordered the 600 at about 1:45PM. Got an email at 4:20 that the unit had been shipped! AWESOME SERVICE!!

I had never heard of MetalDetectingStuff.com, but they are now on my VERY short list of preferred dealers!

Thanks very much Wayne for the service and speed.

And...sorry to those of you looking for an in-stock 600. I got his last one in stock! :hello2:

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Frank! Glad we were able to get you an Equinox.

Wayne

Cgarr

Nov 5, 2017
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Max, AT Gold, GTI 2500, GMH CXIII, Scorpion, Infinium LS, Freedom Ace CDC, Freedom 3 CDC
Minelab: Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'll second that. Ordered the Equinox 800 mid February. Wayne was right up front that I would likely not see the detector until April... It was delivered in March, and they honor the military discount!

More important than that (at least for me) was that Wayne was willing to give me direct and accurate information as to my position on the waiting list when I asked. They have earned a spot at the very top of my go to list for detecting equipment.

Thanks Wayne for the great service, and the new machine is excellent.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Metaldetectingstuff.com is a top of the line dealer. Wayne is an awesome person, who is very kind and patient with customers. I just ordered an Anderson CF shaft for the Equinox from metaldetectingstuff today.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread