Silver Below Melt - Ends Sunday

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
A quick head's up for those that are looking to add to their stack. The listing ends tomorrow and is currently over $100 below melt with only 3 bids. I don't think any TNet members have ever taken advantage of my offers so I don't constantly post listings. But every week for the past 6 months, I've been selling Morgan/Peace dollars assortments that are undervalued. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink.

If you want to take a chance, you know what to do - https://www.ebay.com/itm/Estate-Sal...bers-Mercs-Bullion-and-lots-more/114269849889

OP
OP
Diver_Down

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Looks like it jumped this morning, but it is still under melt. Hopefully a fellow TNet'er has taken advantage of the opportunity and will add to their stack.

OP
OP
Diver_Down

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Looks like it jumped this morning, but it is still under melt. Hopefully a fellow TNet'er has taken advantage of the opportunity and will add to their stack.

Someone got a good deal. The winning bid was below melt. Check the link to the ended listing if you don't believe me. There is another up with even more silver if someone wants to take a chance.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread