Silver Coins Below Melt - 2nd Chance

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
I've refrained from posting the links as I don't want it to be perceived as spamming the site. But here is similar listing as the one below that will likely sell below melt. It has a long way to go to even reach melt value. Hopefully, a TNet member can score some cheap silver. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Estate-Sal...organ-and-Peace-Dollars-and-more/113958901353

Note: For others who are interested in shipwreck treasure coins, I have listed them on a weekly basis. I will continue to add listings up through the holiday season. Just "View My Other Items".

OP
OP
Diver_Down

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Why don't you just post your coins for sale here. I'm sure you could get a better deal.

I have in the past with no interest. Look in the classifieds section and you'll see some TNet Exclusive listings. Thankfully, that no one from TNet took advantage of those offers as I made way more selling them on eBay even considering the fees. I'll be posting another TNet exclusive this week of 32 Morgan/Peace Dollars in a wood display case.

OP
OP
Diver_Down

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
What do you want for the morgans and peace dollars? That's right up my alley.

It will be $800+. I'm still figuring out how best to ship (likely be large flat rate box - $20) and insurance for the full value is an additional $15. I'll be posting a separate thread either tonight or tomorrow.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions