Silver Quarter Spill

wyohunter99

May 22, 2010
Wyoming
Detector(s) used
Ctx & Deus
Havnt posted in a while but I have still been hunting and swinging the good old CTX3030. Decided to hit up some curb strips in the older part of town this morning. Got a nice repeatable 13-46,47 at 5” dug down and saw an old plastic sprinkler thought…. damn! Stood back up and noticed the signal was more off to the side so dug another plug and bam silver quarter!!! Ended up finding 8 silver quarters in the hole. It was like the Energizer bunny it keep going and going!! By this time I was grinning from ear to ear! Also found a Merc and some wheats. Also found another silver quarter and a Merc yesterday!

Attachments

• 21876506-77A9-4F18-8669-54FD998229B6.jpeg
    21876506-77A9-4F18-8669-54FD998229B6.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 312
Upvote 58

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Havnt posted in a while but I have still been hunting and swinging the good old CTX3030. Decided to hit up some curb strips in the older part of town this morning. Got a nice repeatable 13-46,47 at 5” dug down and saw an old plastic sprinkler thought…. damn! Stood back up and noticed the signal was more off to the side so dug another plug and bam silver quarter!!! Ended up finding 8 silver quarters in the hole. It was like the Energizer bunny it keep going and going!! By this time I was grinning from ear to ear! Also found a Merc and some wheats. Also found another silver quarter and a Merc yesterday!
Awesome!!!! Congrats!!!!

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
oh my, love finding the silver coins but man oh man. Big time gratz! one heckuva haul......

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats awsome....I need a day like that....8 silvers in one hole is incredible....congrats !!

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great silver finds! Congratulations! Been several years since I have had a find like that! Thanks for sharing.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well done on the silver quarter spill, a great memory and sure beats a sprinkler head (which ring up loud!)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread