Silver quarter!!!

Fossil_adult

Apr 9, 2021
Detector(s) used
Got a Chinese knockoff brand off Amazon. Now I don’t know how to use it or where to even begin.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s been some time since I’ve found one, so when I came across it, my heart skipped a beat! I was looking through 20 dollars of laundromat quarters and suddenly, I found it. The 1963 date. I didn’t believe it at first and thought my eyes were mistaking 1963 for 1968 but when I saw the edge, I realized there was no mistake made. I was so excited, I’m pretty sure the whole laundromat heard me yelling out “silver” multiple times.

This completely turned around my day. I’m ecstatic about this find and with no further adieu will show y’all the quarter now!
1202FD56-D747-4A40-AB40-91F019F83ECB.jpeg

Other side:
0B12148C-7B8A-43A7-9B9D-BC62B0B31A13.jpeg

Well, that’s pretty much it. Thank you so much quarter gods for blessing me today. I will forever be in your debt!

Upvote 21

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s been some time since I’ve found one, so when I came across it, my heart skipped a beat! I was looking through 20 dollars of laundromat quarters and suddenly, I found it. The 1963 date. I didn’t believe it at first and thought my eyes were mistaking 1963 for 1968 but when I saw the edge, I realized there was no mistake made. I was so excited, I’m pretty sure the whole laundromat heard me yelling out “silver” multiple times.

This completely turned around my day. I’m ecstatic about this find and with no further adieu will show y’all the quarter now!
View attachment 2026027
Other side:
View attachment 2026028

Well, that’s pretty much it. Thank you so much quarter gods for blessing me today. I will forever be in your debt!
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

View attachment 2026027
Other side:
View attachment 2026028

What's not to like? Good find!

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

View attachment 2026027
Other side:
View attachment 2026028

Sweet, love that silver

OP
OP
Fossil_adult

Fossil_adult

Apr 9, 2021
Detector(s) used
Got a Chinese knockoff brand off Amazon. Now I don’t know how to use it or where to even begin.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks a lot y’all! I’ve seen videos of people going through 100’s of dollars of quarters and not finding a silver and this was just 20 dollars worth of quarters. You just never know!

JeffInMass

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2006
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Explorer XS, Fisher CZ6A
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Silver is always sweet, no matter how you find it- great work!

Jason-ks

May 2, 2012
N.E. Kansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, CTX, eTrac, Explorer XS, Minelab ProFind 25, NEL Tornado Coil, NEL Snake Coil.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice score on the laundromat silver Washington. Now next time your out and about, don't forget to check the coin star machine for silver coins in the refuse tray below the hopper.

OP
OP
Fossil_adult

Fossil_adult

Apr 9, 2021
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice score on the laundromat silver Washington. Now next time your out and about, don't forget to check the coin star machine for silver coins in the refuse tray below the hopper.
Oh yeah I know all about that too! I haven’t found a coin star in years however I don’t know why…

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice going !11

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread