Silver Ring, Silver Dime, Lot's of Clad.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My better half and I drove over to Sleepy Hollow, to a sports field that I've detected over a dozen times. It was a beautiful afternoon and I spent about an hour detecting with the Legend. Ground Balance, Noise Cancel, Park, M1, straight factory settings. The Ferro Check was working overtime for me today, and I only dug one bottle cap just to make sure t wasn't lying to me - it wasn't! I had the GoPro on, but the battery died about 10-minutes into the hunt. Still learning!! Anyway, a nice hunt with a bit of Silver!:skullflag: IMG_5640.jpg IMG_5638.jpg

Upvote 10

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My better half and I drove over to Sleepy Hollow, to a sports field that I've detected over a dozen times. It was a beautiful afternoon and I spent about an hour detecting with the Legend. Ground Balance, Noise Cancel, Park, M1, straight factory settings. The Ferro Check was working overtime for me today, and I only dug one bottle cap just to make sure t wasn't lying to me - it wasn't! I had the GoPro on, but the battery died about 10-minutes into the hunt. Still learning!! Anyway, a nice hunt with a bit of Silver!:skullflag: View attachment 2028553 View attachment 2028552
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My better half and I drove over to Sleepy Hollow, to a sports field that I've detected over a dozen times. It was a beautiful afternoon and I spent about an hour detecting with the Legend. Ground Balance, Noise Cancel, Park, M1, straight factory settings. The Ferro Check was working overtime for me today, and I only dug one bottle cap just to make sure t wasn't lying to me - it wasn't! I had the GoPro on, but the battery died about 10-minutes into the hunt. Still learning!! Anyway, a nice hunt with a bit of Silver!:skullflag: View attachment 2028553 View attachment 2028552
love that silver, wtg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread