Siskyou County letter declining prosecution to Fish and Game

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
Thanks Oakview......

[h=1]Karuk leadership file another lawsuit against miners[/h]
24.png
Oct 25, 2014
34.png
CA & OR, CORRUPTION, CRIMINAL, Dept. Fish & Game, GOLD, Karuk Tribe on Klamath, Lawsuits, Mark Baird, Mining, Water, Resources & Quality

[h=3]PNP comment from Mark Baird: [/h] [h=3]The historic designation for the Crook Tribe is the Krok. They are a part of the Yrok tribe. Yrok meaning lower river and Krok meaning upper river. The Krok or Crook tribe as Siskiyou county people call them, are anything but idiots. [/h] [h=3]They are well funded not only by the agencies who are supposed to serve the people of America but also by all of the radical environmental progressive groups. Interesting that a people who are complaining about being originally subjugated by The United States of America, so enjoys being chained to their masters table waiting for the next table scrap of grant money. [/h] [h=3]The House that the Felon Hillman and the Green corp lackey, Tucker have built is a burned out alcoholic, drug ridden crap hole, while their leadership rakes in the taxpayers dollars for “saving the environment”.[/h] [h=3]Attack them on the standing! [/h] [h=3]They all claim to be sovereign nations. Good, because two can play that game. [/h] [h=3]Indians who are not taxed have no standing in the mineral assets of the Citizens of the United States and no jurisdiction to bring suit over the disposition of those assets. Their goal is to clear all white people off of the Klamath River and they are doing it with your own money. Wake up people, this is just another environmental scam and has nothing to do with water or fish. Vote out the bums who are giving away your property!!!!![/h] [h=3]The Time Has Come For 51[/h]
[h=1]These guys never give up![/h] [h=3]By Dave Mack[/h] [h=3]The Karuks and their allies just filed a motion with the Third Appellate Court, suggesting that Brandon never had a mining claim in the first place, because the State owns the bottom of waterways!
Here it is:[/h] [h=3]http://www.goldgold.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Ltr-rinehart-10-17-14.pdf[/h] [h=3]Never mind that the State withdrew from this argument during Brandon’s initial trial, and continues to charge Brandon property taxes on his mining claim! Here is our answer:[/h] [h=3]http://www.goldgold.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Ltr-re-Amicus-mod-10-21-14.pdf[/h] [h=3]Reminder that this is all costing us a lot of money; that the Legal Fund is giving 3 ounces of my gold nuggets away in about a week; and I am starting to worry that there is not much participation.
Check out this gold![/h] [h=3]» Klamath River Gold! ? Legal Fund-raiser[/h] [h=3]Thanks for whatever you guys can do![/h] [h=3]Dave Mack[/h] [h=3]The New 49er’s, 27 Davis Road, Happy Camp, California 96039, USA[/h] [h=3]Share this:[/h]

18.png
No Comments
36.png

[h=1]Rinehart Mining decision is formally published[/h]
24.png
Oct 10, 2014
34.png
GOLD, Lawsuits, Mining

[h=3][/h] [h=3]I am overjoyed to announce that the Third Appellate Court of California has formally published its recent Decision in the Brandon Rinehart case. The Decision clearly confirms that the State does not have the authority to impose restrictions which materially interfere with the commercial viability of mining on the public lands. I personally see this as the most important legal development in support of California mining in the modern age. I suggest that the legal ramifications will find their way to other States, as well.[/h] [h=3]I want to voice my sincerest thank you to all of you who responded to my appeal last week to write letters to the Third Appellate Court. Our Webmaster says it was the largest response we ever generated. Our attorney said he has a stack of service notices that is 2-inches thick! It must mean something that the Court published its Decision a full 6 days before the deadline![/h] [h=3]How’s that for people power?[/h] [h=3]Let’s all pause for a moment and allow ourselves to enjoy a huge win for our side; the biggest ever![/h] [h=3]Of particular note, I thought you might like to see the support on our behalf by Siskiyou County:[/h] [h=3]http://www.goldgold.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/R_Robie-People-v-Rinehart.pdf[/h] [h=3]Our industry has been held down by unreasonable over-regulation for so long, it is going to take some time to absorb how far-reaching the implications are by this published Decision. If you have not seen it, look right here:[/h] [h=3]http://www.goldgold.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/opinion-9-23-14.pdf[/h] [h=3]Watch for more on this next week in our October newsletter.[/h] [h=3]Dave Mack[/h] [h=3]The New 49′ers Legal Fund[/h] [h=3]The New 49er’s, 27 Davis Road, Happy Camp, California 96039, USA[/h]

OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Brandon Rinehart and his family were the lone voices who stood up to the bullies in the state and Miners have helped pick up the financial slack and need to continue to do so, I just relayed the message, and the message for the state is reinstate the 94 regs, issue permits before we sue for damages for every claim in the state.

Last edited:

jog

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2008
Tillamook Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would love to see a class action lawsuit against the state, by all miners of the state......

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sooo much misdirection--BOTH documents not signed so photoshop is ez to do. Siskiyou DA is James Andros-530-842-8125 and see for yourself. ALSO federal officers /state tickets also, in many places,must go to federal superior court which doesn't use county DA or courts to prosecute as federal lands and federal claims.Superior Court here in Redding has tried many cases from all over the north state for mining infractions. I am not a lawyer(thank god)r as I'd rather commit suicide than be one. But like soooo much bs from the Klamath get folks into deep trouble, just like you all can dredge into a bucket insanity hahahah what a jerk joke-John

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
Sorry John....

DA-20140730_DA_Header_Photo_0.jpg

Office of the District Attorney
Siskiyou County, California
Honorable J. Kirk Andrus, District Attorney

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions