SkyPirate

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
Raleigh North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks to a friend from back home in Pittsburgh I have the detecting fever again. I am not even sure of the last time I shared my finds on TN. I was able to get out this morning and do some digging. I went to one of my spots from years past. It rained yesterday so digging was pretty easy. I found the front of a small padlock, a child's silver ring, a small button with the US Eagle on it, two snaps from denim jeans, and two memorial pennies. It was fun getting back into it but I remember now why I haven't gone in awhile.... Ticks and the heat. Anyway it's good to be back on TN, Looking forward to more treasure hunting.
finds.jpg

Upvote 22

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks to a friend from back home in Pittsburgh I have the detecting fever again. I am not even sure of the last time I shared my finds on TN. I was able to get out this morning and do some digging. I went to one of my spots from years past. It rained yesterday so digging was pretty easy. I found the front of a small padlock, a child's silver ring, a small button with the US Eagle on it, two snaps from denim jeans, and two memorial pennies. It was fun getting back into it but I remember now why I haven't gone in awhile.... Ticks and the heat. Anyway it's good to be back on TN, Looking forward to more treasure hunting. View attachment 2035803
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Rhapsody

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks to a friend from back home in Pittsburgh I have the detecting fever again. I am not even sure of the last time I shared my finds on TN. I was able to get out this morning and do some digging. I went to one of my spots from years past. It rained yesterday so digging was pretty easy. I found the front of a small padlock, a child's silver ring, a small button with the US Eagle on it, two snaps from denim jeans, and two memorial pennies. It was fun getting back into it but I remember now why I haven't gone in awhile.... Ticks and the heat. Anyway it's good to be back on TN, Looking forward to more treasure hunting. View attachment 2035803
nice variety of finds those memorials insinuate themselves everywhere lol

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool finds, don't think I've ever interacted with you but glad you're back always a joy to see what others are finding.

Lenrac2

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2021
Illinois
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Denise-Nokta Legend/Garrett Apex Nox600
Bob-AT Max/ Nox800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing!

Top Member Reactions