Metal Detecting

Doubloony

Apr 8, 2021
East Texas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Human. The worst smelling excrement from the most revolting creature on the planet. I can't believe I'm spending time on this thread, but in an odd way, a very odd way, there may be things to learn. I wonder about dogs. Their sense of smell is, well, I read somewhere how many thousands of times greater than ours. So, if a dog loves all the stinky, even dead animals, then maybe we've been fooled. Maybe all this stuff really smells like roses, but for us it is just reversed. But, I can't see how that can be. I'm tired. I've swung Cibola all day. This subject is not helping my brain focus. I've got to go empty dirt from jeans pockets.

OP
OP
BillA

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
but is the stink not related to the diet?
and retention time I would presume to be species specific

anyone here been near a Kimono (sp?) dragon's droppings?

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A skunk and a stink bug got married and their offspring became an porta-potty cleaner at a Chilli Festival.

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
hogs every time. if you live close to a pig farm you understand. the slurry from a dairy operation is pleasant in comparison, even after they spray the alfalfa.

BennyV

Feb 22, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guy I used to fish with by the name of Big Dan. Legend has it one of his bowel movements once set off a fire alarm at a Sizzler restaurant.

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The kind that your toddler is not only covered head to toe in but who has also painted screens, floors and walls with.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread