Solar storm good for psychic activity

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of the lead scientists on the US govt Stargate remote viewing program said solar activity can increase psychic powers.

Seeing how picking lotto numbers is a psychic activity I decided to waste four dollars and got two lotto picks.

I used a yardstick with a horseshoe magnet at the zero end and faced west. Ooops! I had it pointing south—supposed to be zero end at the north. Then used a small magnet as the pendulum with north-seeking end pointed down. As I let the pendulum circle anti-clockwise when it started to swing back and forth across the yardstick I took that number. Well, maybe beginner’s luck, but probably not.since I had it backwards. Too late now already bought the tickets.

I used to be able to get close many times but in the past years whenever I tried I failed miserably. So this is a new system I concocted from reading in Superensonics book.

In the recent past I used the frequency chart which orders the numbers by how many hits , but i think it is easier to just go along each number in order—it’s smoother.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of the lead scientists on the US govt Stargate remote viewing program said solar activity can increase psychic powers.

Seeing how picking lotto numbers is a psychic activity I decided to waste four dollars and got two lotto picks.

I used a yardstick with a horseshoe magnet at the zero end and faced west. Ooops! I had it pointing south—supposed to be zero end at the north. Then used a small magnet as the pendulum with north-seeking end pointed down. As I let the pendulum circle anti-clockwise when it started to swing back and forth across the yardstick I took that number. Well, maybe beginner’s luck, but probably not.since I had it backwards. Too late now already bought the tickets.

I used to be able to get close many times but in the past years whenever I tried I failed miserably. So this is a new system I concocted from reading in Superensonics book.

In the recent past I used the frequency chart which orders the numbers by how many hits , but i think it is easier to just go along each number in order—it’s smoother.
Struck out bad. Next time I’ll at least get the yardstick positioned correctly. At this point I have a very long ways to go. That’s okay, it was still fun. Got to back to the book to see if I even had the magnet positioned correctly. I had it so the feet pointing down—might need for feet aimed at the length of the yardstick.Also should have used weak magnet for pendulum—I used neo which probably way too powerful. Yes I had the horseshoe magnet wrong. Picture shows much wider magnet than a have, so the yardstick is in between the feet with magnet lying flat on the table. Live and learn.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Struck out bad. Next time I’ll at least get the yardstick positioned correctly. At this point I have a very long ways to go. That’s okay, it was still fun. Got to back to the book to see if I even had the magnet positioned correctly. I had it so the feet pointing down—might need for feet aimed at the length of the yardstick.Also should have used weak magnet for pendulum—I used neo which probably way too powerful. Yes I had the horseshoe magnet wrong. Picture shows much wider magnet than a have, so the yardstick is in between the feet with magnet lying flat on the table. Live and learn.
Best times to try to avoid solar activity is early morning or late evening.

Most people not not understand the distinction between the esthetic vs the astral. Dell Winders called it the physical and the mental. There is a big difference. Example: you pinpoint a spot with a dowsing rod. As you walk away from the center and rod rod responds at the 45 degree depth line that is physical or esthetic. Now instead if you just stand on the hotspot and count to get the depth that is mental or astral AKA psychic. This is much more unreliable and inaccurate. It requires ESP. Physical or esthetic dowsing is hard enough. Map “dowsing” or any psychic activity like Ouija board is psychic or astral.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Best times to try to avoid solar activity is early morning or late evening.

Most people not not understand the distinction between the esthetic vs the astral. Dell Winders called it the physical and the mental. There is a big difference. Example: you pinpoint a spot with a dowsing rod. As you walk away from the center and rod rod responds at the 45 degree depth line that is physical or esthetic. Now instead if you just stand on the hotspot and count to get the depth that is mental or astral AKA psychic. This is much more unreliable and inaccurate. It requires ESP. Physical or esthetic dowsing is hard enough. Map “dowsing” or any psychic activity like Ouija board is psychic or astral.
It just occurred to me for the past few days we have lots of smoke around here from fires in Canada. That really is bad for locating conditions. I was thinking it was all due to solar activity.

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember to stand on one foot only and wear a broad brimmed hat. Better luck that way for sure.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It just occurred to me for the past few days we have lots of smoke around here from fires in Canada. That really is bad for locating conditions. I was thinking it was all due to solar activity.
Smoke from fires in Canada reached us down here.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Photo of Dell Winders with his buddy. Would that happen to be Mel Fisher on the right?

Attachments

• DellWinders.jpg
    DellWinders.jpg
    403.2 KB · Views: 11

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did Dell ever help Mel Fisher find any treasure? Seeing these two so happy together makes me wonder.
A dowser (according to Tim in Florida, who had the digger show) years ago aboard a boat working the Atocha, put them on a pile of gold. Tim hasn't been on TN since a destructive hurricane hit his area.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If Dell ever helped Mel, I would think it would have been along Florida treasure coast.

Keef King

Jul 2, 2023
A dowser (according to Tim in Florida, who had the digger show) years ago aboard a boat working the Atocha, put them on a pile of gold. Tim hasn't been on TN since a destructive hurricane hit his area.
Wow, fascinating story. That explains why Mel seems to have been willing to entertain the idea that dowsing could be useful. Thanks for sharing this.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Northern U.S. could see aurora Wednesday night after solar outburst

While Earth was reeling from intense wildfires, heat waves and flooding this week, the sun was bustling with impressive eruptions from its surface. The incoming bursts of energy caused a radio blackout and are expected to bring aurora Wednesday night into Thursday across the northern reaches of the United States and Europe. The activity is just a preview of what’s to come as the solar activity ramps up in upcoming years.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, fascinating story. That explains why Mel seems to have been willing to entertain the idea that dowsing could be useful. Thanks for sharing this.
Mel went through many years of trial-and-error search methods and even a mistranslation of archaic Spanish documents.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mel went through many years of trial-and-error search methods and even a mistranslation of archaic Spanish documents.
I’m pretty sure Dell did some dowsing for Mel. Don’t recall him finding anything. BTW I thing Mel and Dell share the same birthday, either that or a day apart.

Seawater does not conduct a frequency generator signal more than a few feet.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m pretty sure Dell did some dowsing for Mel. Don’t recall him finding anything. BTW I thing Mel and Dell share the same birthday, either that or a day apart.

Treasure magazine issues latter part of 1980s had feedback and reader info columns. A few times frequency generators were mentioned being used along Florida treasure coast. The problem was blamed on placer gold the galleons carried (most likely contraband gold) so they said a filter developed for it. I never used a frequency generator but know old timer shipwreck hunters who still use them. But that can be turned off for straight dowsing only.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes I think too much emphasis is placed on dowsing tools used rather than user ability.

Keef King

Jul 2, 2023

That's an interesting observation. I take it that's based on your own experience? For me there has always been a nagging thought that the signal line was just a pigment of my imagination. An imaginary line between the generator and my target. Like the signal generator was just a means to organize a fully mental process. But if sea water is actually limiting the range like that, surely there is some kind of physical reaction taking place. Very interesting

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A loop was once used on Navy ships to catch signal from nearby radio stations. The idea for navigation by locating the local stations. On the west coast mountain ranges began throwing off the signal. The reason being ore bodies between loop on ship and the radio stations on land. This long-range detection became the inspiration to invent the metal detector you have today. Federal regulations on device signal output cut the original 2-box detector depth by 50%. Treasure hunters used to go to reported depths of 45 feet down. I'm thinking Mel's dad, his name was Richard Gerhart Fisher (has been so long, hard to remember for sure).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread