Some Help Would Be Nice.

BADDOG

Dec 21, 2004
Weeki Wachee, FL (north of Tampa)
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Matt,
I used to travel all over the US. I would always take my detector, which means I was always looking for someplace to go detecting. That's part of the fun and excitement. Finding a spot then swinging the coil and finding something.
Here's my advice go to google maps and look for green areas (stay off golf courses). You might find a little park with a playground. You can find anything at a playground.
To give you an example I was driving down 436 near Casselberry looking for a place to swing and there was a small little park.

Here it is

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...p=12,357.9963710347847,,0,-1.8303571428571423

I stopped and found a handful of change. It could have been a diamond ring. Look for parks, schools, empty lots and remember to always take your trash and fill your holes.

GOOD LUCK and HH

BADDOG

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't know the addresses, but there are city and county parks you can hunt. You will need to look them up on line. Just remember to dig as small a hole as possible and to cover all holes. Probe if possible first to locate the target, that greatly helps in keeping the hole small........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread