Some Hutches and my First Stoneware Beer Bottle!

Centsless Detecting

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2017
Milwaukee WI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
-Minelab Equinox 800 with 11" and 6" coils - Garett ACE 250 - Garett AT Pinpointer-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy folks of TNet. Had a great day walking the river today. My friend called me this morning saying our bottle buddy was heading to the river. Say no more and off we went. We were down river from an old ice dam. Started out slow and visibility wasn't the best but still came home with some keepers. Here's the take. The broken hutch is the same maker as the awesome stoneware beer bottle. Grisbaum & Kehrein. I guess it's more of a common one in our area but it's still a first for me. Can't believe how well it cleaned up. Just a few hour soak in water and toilet bowl cleaner which was suggested by our bottle buddy. Definitely gonna try it on other bottles to see how it works. Thanks for looking. Happy hunting everyone.

20220723_121222.jpg

20220723_181243.jpg

20220723_181257.jpg

Upvote 27

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy folks of TNet. Had a great day walking the river today. My friend called me this morning saying our bottle buddy was heading to the river. Say no more and off we went. We were down river from an old ice dam. Started out slow and visibility wasn't the best but still came home with some keepers. Here's the take. The broken hutch is the same maker as the awesome stoneware beer bottle. Grisbaum & Kehrein. I guess it's more of a common one in our area but it's still a first for me. Can't believe how well it cleaned up. Just a few hour soak in water and toilet bowl cleaner which was suggested by our bottle buddy. Definitely gonna try it on other bottles to see how it works. Thanks for looking. Happy hunting everyone.

View attachment 2038208

View attachment 2038209

View attachment 2038210
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great recoveries and clean up.
Certainly a good day of hunting,
Was the finds from one dump area or along a stretch of the river?

OP
OP
Centsless Detecting

Centsless Detecting

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2017
Milwaukee WI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
-Minelab Equinox 800 with 11" and 6" coils - Garett ACE 250 - Garett AT Pinpointer-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great recoveries and clean up.
Certainly a good day of hunting,
Was the finds from one dump area or along a stretch of the river?
Thanks smokey and everyone also. All the finds were from about 150' stretch of the river. Ice dam was the northern boundary and worked south on one bank and north on the way back. Everything found was on the was on the way back.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice finds

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

View attachment 2038208

View attachment 2038209

View attachment 2038210
Very cool finds. Congratulations

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread