Some silver, my first BB Gun, and other miscellaneous finds.

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been finding stuff right along, but haven't posted since the website changed. Here's a few of the silvers and other items found over the last number of weeks. The Merc dime, is silver dime number 150 that I have found since I started detecting. It was a neat little milestone. Also found my first BB / Pellet gun, it's a Crossman 760. Pictured is one of the silver Washington's found over the last month or so. Getting ready to move in two weeks, so life is quite a tumbler right now.

Attachments

• bb gun 1.jpg
    bb gun 1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 156
  • bb gun 2.jpg
    bb gun 2.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 93
  • bb gun.jpg
    bb gun.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 89
  • washington.jpg
    washington.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 94
Upvote 18

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been finding stuff right along, but haven't posted since the website changed. Here's a few of the silvers and other items found over the last number of weeks. The Merc dime, is silver dime number 150 that I have found since I started detecting. It was a neat little milestone. Also found my first BB / Pellet gun, it's a Crossman 760. Pictured is one of the silver Washington's found over the last month or so. Getting ready to move in two weeks, so life is quite a tumbler right now.
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

OP
OP
Trezurehunter

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, IL, where are you moving to now? I'd like to move but darn, that's a lot of work.
Only moving 12 miles South of where we are now in Illinois. It is a lot of work, and after almost 40 years of marriage, we have more garbage than any 10 people deserve to have. Gonna thin it out though. Moving to a Ranch with a full basement. Leaving a 2 story with a full finished basement. The space crunch is on !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions