tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try starting your own from seed.A lot of fun if you like that and more varieties to choose from too.
My mom had a 1/2 brother who built a little greenhouse and planted tomato seeds and would take the little potted tomato plants to the big San Jose flea market to sell long ago. Good old uncle Ed. He was born around 1915 and was a ture depression era freight trian hoping hobo in his younger days. I sure loved hearing his stories of survival during those times. I recall him telling me about a railroad Dick they called Denver Red who was the meanest SOB employed by the railroad to toss bums off the trains. I guess he was one the hobos all knew you wanna and steer clear of, because he made double darn sure you got the message, that you don't wanna get caught on board any of his trains, by beating the tar outta of ya.

OP
OP
billb

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My mom had a 1/2 brother who built a little greenhouse and planted tomato seeds and would take the little potted tomato plants to the big San Jose flea market to sell long ago. Good old uncle Ed. He was born around 1915 and was a ture depression era freight trian hoping hobo in his younger days. I sure loved hearing his stories of survival during those times. I recall him telling me about a railroad Dick they called Denver Red who was the meanest SOB employed by the railroad to toss bums off the trains. I guess he was one the hobos all knew you wanna and steer clear of, because he made double darn sure you got the message, that you don't wanna get caught on board any of his trains, by beating the tar outta of ya.
Great detail thanks again

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread