SOMEONE in HEAVEN got a FANTASTIC cat yesterday :(

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone in Heaven got a FANTASTIC cat yesterday :)A neighbor had two dogs on leash's He let them chase our cat Sydney into the road and it was run over :( Who ever in heaven gets him your sure lucky. If you can tell we LOVED SYDNEY !!!
DJI_0100.JPG

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sorry to hear of your loss Gary.
I just don't know what goes through people's minds thinking that doing such an act is acceptable.
Knuckle dragging morons.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for your loss Gare, many times pets are like family members and it hurts when they are no longer with us. I raised boxers for over 20 years, and buried 7 total and it hurt every time I lost one.

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for your loss Gare, many times pets are like family members and it hurts when they are no longer with us. I raised boxers for over 20 years, and buried 7 total and it hurt every time I lost one.
So TRUE T_H and Thanks

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes in my family there are relation not pets !!1 Thank for your kind words and THANKS to all the OTHERS that speak kindly :)

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
ahh so sorry to read this, orange cats are the very best cats, I still miss my Ginger Prince every day xx hugs to you and wishing a thousand fleas on your neighbours xx 🤗

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ahh so sorry to read this, orange cats are the very best cats, I still miss my Ginger Prince every day xx hugs to you and wishing a thousand fleas on your neighbours xx 🤗
Thank you Blossom i like the FLEAS comment

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread