OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear about your loss Gare

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to thank you all for your KIND COMMENTS !!
Bless you ALL !!

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry about your loss Gare, pets are family and sadly missed when they pass-on

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry about your loss Gare, pets are family and sadly missed when they pass-on
Yes sure they are part of our families !!! It is just hard. Hope you are doing well up there !!

OhioMetalMaven

Nov 6, 2021
Western Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace Apex & Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Someone in Heaven got a FANTASTIC cat yesterday :)A neighbor had two dogs on leash's He let them chase our cat Sydney into the road and it was run over :( Who ever in heaven gets him your sure lucky. If you can tell we LOVED SYDNEY !!! View attachment 2056935
So sorry for your loss. Rest easy, Sydney. ❤️❤️❤️🌈

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
I may have missed it but did you call the police with this? Just a quick google search of this appears to show it is considered a crime if a a dog kills a cat. How far you would want to take it is another thing.

Jim

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sorry for your tragic loss, Gare. Losing any pet is so hard. Last Saturday we lost our older husky, named “Too” she had health issues but death was not eminent by any means. I sat with her for her last hours to comfort her and let her know she wasn’t alone. Before her death was obviously coming I hugged her head and caressed her face for a long time. We miss her and our other pets miss her too.
We have 5 cats and two remaining dogs- a German shepherd boy and a young husky girl.
Their souls are forever.

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I may have missed it but did you call the police with this? Just a quick google search of this appears to show it is considered a crime if a a dog kills a cat. How far you would want to take it is another thing.

Jim
Jim the dogs did not kill the cat it just chased it onto road and a car ran over it

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for your tragic loss, Gare. Losing any pet is so hard. Last Saturday we lost our older husky, named “Too” she had health issues but death was not eminent by any means. I sat with her for her last hours to comfort her and let her know she wasn’t alone. Before her death was obviously coming I hugged her head and caressed her face for a long time. We miss her and our other pets miss her too.
We have 5 cats and two remaining dogs- a German shepherd boy and a young husky girl.
Their souls are forever.
Thanks RM We also have 5 cats. 4 at home and one in the barn 3 miles away. I could not walk any place around my home with out Sydney following me or my wife

I watyched a movie this morning, "HACHI" a Dogs tale. with Richard Gere It is a FANTASTIC MOVIE !!! Sure gives you FAITH !!1
Anyone else seen this movie ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions