Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Started the day with the F3P thinking quota at a local playing field. Usual coinage popped up and decided half way through that a woods walk was in order. Hit the area where I dug up the two 1800's coppers the other day. Was rather in the zone being December with the weather not chilling nor the land under a foot of snow. Bonus. Of course the paths I was doing along the water were littered with dogs....and the accompanying doggie dew! At least three times during the dig got the crap scared out of me as dogs snuck up on me and barked, sniffed or thought I was a fire hydrant as I had changed to the Pro with headphones which makes sneaking up on this bouy no great feat! Hit an old button that was rather ornate....um! Crown and some scroll. As I was doing the dew along the lakes shoreline I hit a three ringer, mangled, crushed and bent out of shape. I was to follow for shortly thereafter while jumping from one boulder to another I experienced some "mechanical difficulties." Every curse word known to man spewed out of me within 45 seconds! Limped back to Nogo drove to a smart shop and picked up Johnny Walker and his mate, Ginger Ale . Once home they helped me forget the incident as I wrapped Hunny Bunny's presents. Her 10 days of Christmas start on the 15th...................................oh joy!

This soap opera brought to you by the makers of Tylonal 3!:icon_scratch:

Upvote 3

lazycircles14

Aug 1, 2013
Monkey Island, OK
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Leslie, Sorry to hear your fall. Do you know the item is 2nd bottom row. I found 2 in different locations. Keep swinging. Lazycircles

Az Old Noob

Dec 28, 2007
Arizona
Leslie, Sorry to hear your fall. Do you know the item is 2nd bottom row. I found 2 in different locations. Keep swinging. Lazycircles

If you are asking about the second item, in the bottom row, it is part of a latch that is commonly used on dog leashes. That piece would be spring loaded and slide back to allow the leash to hook to a collar. They are also commonly used as key ring holders, gate latches, etc.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread