Sorry folks from Claire from Thornaby, North East England

Jesusfreakmccn

Jan 20, 2014
North East England
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250 Ace
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I did leave an introductory post to the forum a couple of days ago but I,m very sorry folks but I am an idiot ! How can ever find treasure when I can't even find my own blog on the internet! The correct url for my blog is learn to metal detect by Claire | Hurrah?..I got a metal detector for Christmas. I'm blogging, sharing & together we can learn.. Phew that was an effort. I suggest you check it out as the first 2 posts describe my first ever metal detecting adventure that turns into a comical disaster. It is well worth a read if you are into metal detecting and want a good laugh!

Let me know what you think of the blog, maybe leave a comment on there or even give me a Facebook 'Like' if you feel inclined. Read, enjoy and laugh!:BangHead:

Uncle Jeff

May 28, 2013
Tampa, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer AT -
TEKNETICS EUROTEK PRO -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea, Finally a working link .. thank you Claire, twas a great read. I can not wait to hear more of the adventures of Claire, her dog, and metal detecting where no man has gone before LOL

OP
OP
J

Jesusfreakmccn

Jan 20, 2014
North East England
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250 Ace
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You are Soooo funny Jeff. Hopefully, it will not be so traumatic next time! I waiting to hear from two guys that live close to me for the next time they go out. See....learnt my lesson already....there is safety in numbers!

Happy Hunting

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: England for information directly related to your country.

OP
OP
J

Jesusfreakmccn

Jan 20, 2014
North East England
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250 Ace
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for replying to my post vpnavy. I've already done that but there is not much in my area. However, I have joined another forum close to home and make contact with a couple of guys who are going to give me a shout next time they are going hunting. What did you make of my blog? I'd sure appreciate a comment from someone as far away as you.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome to Tnet from N. Mississippi. That's 92,503 miles from my location. No, I'm just guessing but that's got to be close. Good luck finding that buried treasure.:laughing7:

OP
OP
J

Jesusfreakmccn

Jan 20, 2014
North East England
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250 Ace
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for replying to my intro post Rook. if you have not done so yet check out my blog cos if you like metal detecting and you want a good laugh, it is a must. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions