SOUTH SHORE MASS METAL DETECTORIST WANTED

jaybreezy58

Aug 19, 2021
south shore massachusetts
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking to give someone an opportunity to metal detect in my childhood home where my parents still live. My father has found horse shoes, a native american spear point, and various other items as i have as well to include a privy where i have a lot of old bottles. Would like to see what you can find and once complete we can go thru the finds and we will keep certain items that most likely belonged to our family who has lived on the property for over 100 years and you may keep some items as well, my mother also lost her wedding ring somewhere in the yard about 40 years ago. Not sure how contacting works or if i can post personal contact info but i'll start it this way.

Jim

Upvote 2

Jeff H

Bronze Member
May 5, 2008
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Looking to give someone an opportunity to metal detect in my childhood home where my parents still live. My father has found horse shoes, a native american spear point, and various other items as i have as well to include a privy where i have a lot of old bottles. Would like to see what you can find and once complete we can go thru the finds and we will keep certain items that most likely belonged to our family who has lived on the property for over 100 years and you may keep some items as well, my mother also lost her wedding ring somewhere in the yard about 40 years ago. Not sure how contacting works or if i can post personal contact info but i'll start it this way.

Jim
Hi Jim, I am in your neck of the woods. I'll send you a PM.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if i head that way...i will drop you a line

RussM

Oct 2, 2019
Sebastian, FL
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
XP ORX

Garrett Carrot

XP MI6 Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Jim,
I am also on the Cape, and I've never met Jeff though I'd like to... two might be better than one, but I'll leave that up to you guys to figure out. Let me know.

Russ

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread