Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First if there's anyway possible buy a straight shaft not the S shaft. The balance is so much better. Secondly, no worries Coiltek is making several different sizes from small to 15" WOT for the GT. Also there are a fair share of used ones popping up daily on various forums and Fleabay. I had a 13"Ultimate and loved the lightweightness and depth. I would keep the 10" and have a 6" for trashy areas and a 15" wild orange thing for the wide open spaces! I'm trying a 12x8 Tresureseeker on the Etrac next week! http://www.coiltekmanufacturing.com.au/

Last edited:

Tired Rooster

Nov 6, 2011
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelabs and Tesoros
Several of them....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First if there's anyway possible buy a straight shaft not the S shaft. The balance is so much better. Secondly, no worries Coiltek is making several different sizes from small to 15" WOT for the GT. Also there are a fair share of used ones popping up daily on various forums and Fleabay. I had a 13"Ultimate and loved the lightweightness and depth. I would keep the 10" and have a 6" for trashy areas and a 15" wild orange thing for the wide open spaces! I'm trying a 12x8 Tresureseeker on the Etrac next week! Coiltek Manufacturing - Metal detector coils and accessories

I would second all that.........especially getting the straight shaft. Much better balanced. Hope you enjoy the GT....great detector! Learn the tones!!!! May want to get a 180 meter also at some point. A lot of GT users have them........

Texas Looter

Jan 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where did you order it from?
I sold mine and want another.I had the straight shaft and really like how it handled.
Thanks

OP
OP
T

TnTyrant

Jan 13, 2014
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I haven't ordered it yet but fort Bedford detectors can get them there are only a few left that they brought here from Europe but they are s shaft models.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread