Taken onboard the USS Constitution.
BAF10EDF-A06D-4422-9F2B-745B03C5F3EF.jpeg

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been right where you are standing, cool place!
I guess i am really confused now. Scroungevwanderer Were you in the service or were you NOT in the service?

Rhapsody

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I guess i am really confused now. Scroungevwanderer Were you in the service or were you NOT in the service?
No sir I lived in Virginia for a long time and they used to have public events (pre-911) in Norfolk where private citizens could tour the navy ships and I attended one in 1997 and saw the engine room of the Constitution. My father was Army and I tried to go Navy at age 19 (I am 48 now)but the doctor didn't like the sound of my heart so I failed the physical so was a no-go. So to clarify I just liked the picture and commented but I was never in the military. God bless the troops!
I'm getting old I realized after posting all this I toured the USS Enterprise carrier in 1997 not the Constitution (the wooden ship in Boston of that name I've seen though) but cool pic nonetheless spaceman, sorry if I confused you Gare just supporting the troops.

Last edited:

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok thanks and i did not serve either

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread