Spanish art from religious relic?

Dot

Jun 25, 2018
South Texas
Detector(s) used
EZ PULSE PRO
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
This is made from the same metal piece that had the Jesuit carvings on it. 599E7A89-650D-47B1-956E-CFAD68463E2E.jpeg 2A96B5D5-8BB8-4052-AECE-F9E5D0A67029.jpeg 2A96B5D5-8BB8-4052-AECE-F9E5D0A67029.jpeg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
D

Dot

Jun 25, 2018
South Texas
Detector(s) used
EZ PULSE PRO
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I like this angle better. It’s kinda funny. 45E23EB7-5AB0-4169-80C4-4D2C43BC1B9F.jpeg

Centsless Detecting

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2017
Milwaukee WI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
-Minelab Equinox 800 with 11" and 6" coils - Garett ACE 250 - Garett AT Pinpointer-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
all i see is can slaw lol.

OP
OP
D

Dot

Jun 25, 2018
South Texas
Detector(s) used
EZ PULSE PRO
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Pardon my ignorance but what does that mean?

OP
OP
D

Dot

Jun 25, 2018
South Texas
Detector(s) used
EZ PULSE PRO
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Okay. I invite anyone to come to Texas and see what is going on here. I am not BSing. I have never been on a forum website. I am a science teacher and adjunct professor of Biology. As scientists we look to others for their knowledge. I hate that there are ignorant people in the world that have nothing better to do than mock the work of others. I am sincere in my posts. I found stuff on my property that I can’t believe. My name is Dorothy Wolf. I am sincere and honest in all my posts.

OP
OP
D

Dot

Jun 25, 2018
South Texas
Detector(s) used
EZ PULSE PRO
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
It is so hard to manipulate. I thought it was aluminum until I tried to bend it. Craziness.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay. I invite anyone to come to Texas and see what is going on here. I am not BSing. I have never been on a forum website. I am a science teacher and adjunct professor of Biology. As scientists we look to others for their knowledge. I hate that there are ignorant people in the world that have nothing better to do than mock the work of others. I am sincere in my posts. I found stuff on my property that I can’t believe. My name is Dorothy Wolf. I am sincere and honest in all my posts.

Not trying to dissuade you but most of us have dug up something like this. And since we don't have it in hand that is based on what we see. Don't be discouraged, I do believe you may have something there on your property. I look forward to what you may find.....

screwynewy

May 10, 2011
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Teknetics T2 SE
Teknetics G2+
Primary Interest:
Other
You have a hell of an imagination but what you have there is can slaw. It is not Spanish art or a religious relic. Can slaw is a slang term for a mangled aluminum can.

OP
OP
D

Dot

Jun 25, 2018
South Texas
Detector(s) used
EZ PULSE PRO
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Lol! My students think so. I analyze everything. It is frustrating to try to figure out what I am looking at. It is hard to tell the difference between authentic and BS. I feel pretty confident that Santa Anna sent his men this way after the Alamo. I live in Sutherland Springs 35 miles East of San Antonio. They have found artifacts from Santa Anna here already. I have a beautiful little dry creek bed that links to the cibolo creek. It is not probable, but it is possible that they left “stuff” behind on their way to San Jacinto. They probably planned to get it on their way back. I just have to find an explanation for the carvings and the tunnels. Maybe someone is “trolling “ me. Now I know what that means. Lol.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
RC cola, 1967.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have found many of the same jessuit slaw gotta read the symbolism to see the true meaning i read some of it i see the word pepsi

OP
OP
D

Dot

Jun 25, 2018
South Texas
Detector(s) used
EZ PULSE PRO
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Yup. I found another one that was partially folded and saw it was some kind of orange soda. Lol! I still think it is great how they folded it into such a cool piece. Genius!

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Dorothy! Being a science teacher & Biology professor I would think you'd under stand that relics such as this should be verified & authenticated by experts in their field shouldn't they? You really need to have that object authenticated! I would suggest your local scrap metal dealer, they will have the expertise and equipment to fully authenticate your find. I'd like to offer more help on locating an expert for you, but I am not that familiar with Texas. Either way I'd like to offer a bid of $.15 per pound. Let us know how it comes out!
laughing7.gif
laughing7.gif

OP
OP
D

Dot

Jun 25, 2018
South Texas
Detector(s) used
EZ PULSE PRO
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Lol! No way! I’m keeping it. It makes me smile. I have much to learn. I will keep plugging away. Maybe you can tell me something about these markings I found while digging out a tunnel. 4EAA19AF-887A-4552-8D24-E885F6F77350.jpeg 4F9C488F-3A70-47A4-BCB3-141EF48B7C42.jpeg 4D909436-8C90-4022-94EB-39A2B3191AA5.jpeg E1F0B511-B526-4D15-9ADD-27201FB8C7F9.jpeg

The rock was front and center.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
do you find diamond everywhere ? --we got other folks who do --but they will not pay 20 bucks for a diamond tester to figger out their just finding clear quartz ..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread