Spanish Colonial Military + Civil War Artillery!

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,

Got into a great spot and dug some amazing things with my friend Birdman. He hit 1820s artillery and we both dug some great civil war artillery finds and some old coins. I got a sweet silver 1700s pendant (watch the video to see that lovely piece). Also managed to get a Spanish Colonial Military find—and that doesn’t happen often! Please enjoy the video and photos.

7058D61A-2A9A-4650-8386-8015FE66C38A.jpeg

6E8EC625-C057-4D90-A0B3-B5BE0B37B9C4.jpeg

BD09BCFF-1390-46F2-B41A-2ED84406B0E4.jpeg

Upvote 28
OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

tnsharpshooter

Jul 10, 2012
Tn
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus 2, Xp Deus 1, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmm.

Attachments

• IMG_0013.jpeg
    IMG_0013.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 10

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don’t remember asking you for your input on what detector I swing—Ever. Just sayin. And I don’t care what you’ve dug or not dug. Everyone who has been at this hobby for a while has a nice find to show. Assuming that something that’s newer is better is a disease of the modern age. Because we all know that it isn’t necessarily true. And *how* much better is always the thousand dollar question—literally! Again, I haven’t done anything to try to insult you, but here we are, and now I’d appreciate it if you just leave me alone. Thanks!
I do not ASSUME anything..I know from FIRST HAND experience ....The only one assuming anything is you!...I have used and tested all the above detectors. Like I said I dont care what you use good day and happy hunting..
I was just trying to help you on that live stream .........Dont worry I am done with that...

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish I lived close to you so I could walk behind you on those iron loaded sites...You would get an eye opener....lol
“eye opener” would be my property owner walking up to you with a loaded gun. This is where this conversation took a turn.
I do not ASSUME anything..I know from FIRST HAND experience ....The only one assuming anything is you!...I have used and tested all the above detectors. Like I said I dont care what you use good day and happy hunting..
I was just trying to help you on that live stream .........Dont worry I am done with that...
“That’s just how technology works” is an assumption and a generalization. I’m surprised that someone as thirsty for the new technology is still posting here on a dying forum.

And let’s call it what it is—you’re not trying to help anyone, sir. You’re just trying to be the one who’s RIGHT. Coming from a place of trying to help others is not the vibe I’ve ever gotten from you or your channel, and I’m not getting that here today either. You either care very much about what detector I use, or you're still replying here trying to try to convince me that you have all the answers, the experience and the finds. :)

Last edited:

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok now you're calling me a liar about my motives......Your just like the other jerks I dealt with online..

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok now you're calling me a liar about my motives......Your just like the other jerks I dealt with online..
Yep, because you keep dealing the insults accusing me of assuming things. Look, I already asked you to leave me alone and you wouldn’t. It ain’t gonna go all sunshine and roses from here forward. I’ll request anything you crow about after my last response here to be deleted from the thread by the mods. I’ve done nothing insulting to you, and you’ve come on my thread in a bluster—and even though you deleted those prior responses they’re quoted and visible for all to see. I’ve asked you nicely not to reply to my posts and that didn’t work. Now leave me alone.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread