Started watching the NCAA college basket Ball Finals :(

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is played down in new Orleans . There JAZZ band just played the National Anthem. What a DISGRACE to America. I thought it was TERRIBLE. Did any of you watch it > If so what are your thoughts. i feel it is to be played a certain way and sung a certain way. If congress changes it so be it. UNTIL THEY DO Leave it ALONE !!1 What are your thoughts ???

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like it just as it is.That said,if they play it in a way I don,t like I turn it off till it,s over.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no objections myself, as long as it is done with respect. I use to listen to Jimi Hendrix's version and listen to Madison Rising's version now.

Here is Madison Rising's version

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no objections myself, as long as it is done with respect. I use to listen to Jimi Hendrix's version and listen to Madison Rising's version now.

Here is Madison Rising's version

Treasure_Hunter let me thank you for your reply. I had also listened to Jimi Hendrix's play . I had forgot about it being played that way. Jimi did play it with Honor . So now i have a diff opinion thats to T_H :)

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job Traveler777

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions