Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hideyhooo everyone been driving by the same drained pond for several months every day so decided to finally stop messing around and beep it this morning. Put in a few hours before it got to 95 degrees (and its only noon) and found quite a pile of clad and a few older things like the copper tag so thinking this could be an older retention pond from a farm that has been incorporated into a modern park. Just beeping along and this awesome nine garnet sterling silver ring (it is marked .925) popped out. It rang same numbers as a clad dime on my machine so was shocked to see this beauty come to light. I will clean it up after I shower and eat lunch then post a cleaned up picture later today. Probably going back tomorrow morning when its cooler I only hit like 10% of the site so who knows what else may be there. Thank you for looking and remember to detect those spots that call to you!

Attachments

• movie.MOV
    7.2 MB
  • pondsite.JPG
    pondsite.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 81
  • pile.JPG
    pile.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 75
  • sterling garnet.JPG
    sterling garnet.JPG
    681 KB · Views: 117
  • copper tag.JPG
    copper tag.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 80
  • lightly polished.JPG
    lightly polished.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 75
Upvote 24

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
V
Hideyhooo everyone been driving by the same drained pond for several months every day so decided to finally stop messing around and beep it this morning. Put in a few hours before it got to 95 degrees (and its only noon) and found quite a pile of clad and a few older things like the copper tag so thinking this could be an older retention pond from a farm that has been incorporated into a modern park. Just beeping along and this awesome nine garnet sterling silver ring (it is marked .925) popped out. It rang same numbers as a clad dime on my machine so was shocked to see this beauty come to light. I will clean it up after I shower and eat lunch then post a cleaned up picture later today. Probably going back tomorrow morning when its cooler I only hit like 10% of the site so who knows what else may be there. Thank you for looking and remember to detect those spots that call to you!
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Lenrac2

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2021
Illinois
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Denise-Nokta Legend/Garrett Apex Nox600
Bob-AT Max/ Nox800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cool ring! Can't wait to see what else you find there! Careful in the heat!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very Nice !!! CONGRATS

OP
OP
R

Rhapsody

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

islamoradamark

Silver Member
Aug 26, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow that's a great spot you found i bet there's lots of treasures still waiting to be found

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions