Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Such a nice day for a walk! I couldn't resist getting a couple hours.

2022-10-11-15-45-06.jpg

The brass screw was a pretty nice signal! When I dug it up I said, "Screwed again!" :dontknow:

That little thing to the left of it, I knew what it was but....I forgot! :dontknow:

2022-10-11-15-45-25.jpg

When I came upon the wheat cent, I said, "Well hello stranger!"

It was pretty much lying on top. I call this type of find a new loss of something old. Somebody didn't know they had it in their pocket.

2022-10-11-15-46-16.jpg

And then, not but a few yards away, out pops this dime.

I said, "Well, well, well, hello even more stranger!!!! A really long time no see!!! "

Of course that was a true OTWBTTC find!

And....I really must've been listening close today! Look at the size of that teeny, tiny charm!!! (it's on the net, look it up)

But I mean the *size* of that thing! I said "WOW!!" when I finally found it! LOL!

Anyhoo, thanks for peeking!

Last edited:
Upvote 19
OP
OP
WHADIFIND

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well done, Whadi on the recovery, good to see you getting out.
Ya know.....I have to take my detector for a walk now and then. If I don't? It tends to leave piles of pull tabs all over the house! :dontknow:

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

View attachment 2050191
The brass screw was a pretty nice signal! When I dug it up I said, "Screwed again!" :dontknow:

That little thing to the left of it, I knew what it was but....I forgot! :dontknow:

View attachment 2050200

It was pretty much lying on top. I call this type of find a new loss of something old. Somebody didn't know they had it in their pocket.

View attachment 2050251

I said, "Well, well, well, hello even more stranger!!!! A really long time no see!!! "

And....I really must've been listening close today! Look at the size of that teeny, tiny charm!!! (it's on the net, look it up)

But I mean the *size* of that thing! I said "WOW!!" when I finally found it! LOL!

Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Rhapsody

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

View attachment 2050191

View attachment 2050200

View attachment 2050251

Nice work! Silver is like an old friend who's always invited for tea. Almost everytime I pull a wad of foil out of ground in a totlot thinking it may be gold I yell 'Curses, foiled again' and I've scared people so I prolly shouldn't do that..lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread